Spam Server

PHANTASM

Hey I asked people if they wanted my pie, they always say no.

Want a piece?

No?

Ok good, I wasnt gonna give you any ways.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time, ask politley, maybe he will share next time. What do you think PHANTASM, you think thats the case? Hecken was just being a jerk to the bot so the bot didnt want to share?

lol Mohammed the bot wouldn't give ammo.

Glad to see the server is running again and people are enjoying it.

I was on just now playing with Thundercont and a few white tags and it was running fine, then it switched to Marakech and I got disconnected and could not reconnect. So I restarted it just now.

I like the settings now, the names of the bots, etc. I don't anticipate any more changes except maybe a better host or whatever we need to do to ficx the timeout issue.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix the timeout issue let me know. It would be great if we could use the server it is on so we can save money and avoid the hassle of moving all the code.

I dont know. Sometimes the bots can't get in the game at all. It lags a lot too so I would really like to get a better host. Only reason we use this one is that jaymod was already set up and running there.

Dare and I are talking about getting a better server but he wants to make it panzerwar and I don't.

what about a sniper server? all sniper maps..?

Why is it when a player joins the server it shows their IP, country their from, and ET version?

2010-04-11-004345-oasis.jpg

Sorry for such a small picture, I dont know how to make it bigger, I can send it to you through XFIRE if you want me to.

what about a sniper server? all sniper maps..?

Grave if you want different maps let me know, I can put new maps in. Server timesout no matter what maps seem to be running, so one map is as good as the other.

Only map I really don't like in current rotation is Castle Attack because the bots get stuck in the doorways the last half of the map. But it's a great sniper map lol.

I am setting the bot difficulty to 6 (highest setting) today since they are still killable, and the server just timed out again so I have to restart it anyway.

I got 425 kills last night lol on Oasis with an mg-42, so difficulty 5 is still too easy for an average player like me.

admb29.jpg

I think server should be more spampze'd some lagggz mods should be on,"different"weapons etc,for example m 16 instead of thompson and stuff like dat

umm yeah, I guess that would be cool. Sounds like No Quarter mod lol. I was actually wondering if we could import weapons from other games, most are based on the same game engine anyway (Quake 3) and would address the weapons the same way. Do a little research Husa and let me know.

I was bagging Hajis last night (306 kills on Oasis) lol:

ppysl.jpg

Grave if you want different maps let me know, I can put new maps in. Server timesout no matter what maps seem to be running, so one map is as good as the other.

Only map I really don't like in current rotation is Castle Attack because the bots get stuck in the doorways the last half of the map. But it's a great sniper map lol.

I am setting the bot difficulty to 6 (highest setting) today since they are still killable, and the server just timed out again so I have to restart it anyway.

I got 425 kills last night lol on Oasis with an mg-42, so difficulty 5 is still too easy for an average player like me.

admb29.jpg

average? i would think that you are an above "average" player. would you not agree? :hmm

Since the server has been empty lately, I decided to make it a little easier.

I reset the gamespeed to the normal ET setting (320), and I reset the bots to a normal difficulty (level 4/6).

Wolfrof 1 is still on, and the unlimited weapons are still available. Limbo is still 1 second, and weapon recharge is still 5 seconds.

Should be able to retain more players who visit the server.

[Thanks Dare for correcting my bugz].