Spam Server

PHANTASM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put all the bots back on the server (at Dare's request). There are 36 on now.

I raised their difficulty to 5 to make them play better.

I also set the spawn protection timer to 0, so it is easier to sk.

I also took the liberty of naming all the bots to "Muhammed".

It is now "Sunni versus Shiite" mod.

Enjoy!

dn2ees.jpg

Ok, so I played on it today:) Was fun, 177/14. Also, got HULK talking to the bots, I think hes gone mad...

http://www.xfire.com/profile/krayzie801/screenshots/?view#95415410

BUT, we ran into an issue when we where done with the map. It had finished the countdown timer, and we both had pressed ready, yet it didnt switch maps?

Ok, so I played on it today:) Was fun, 177/14. Also, got HULK talking to the bots, I think hes gone mad...

http://www.xfire.com/profile/krayzie801/screenshots/?view#95415410

BUT, we ran into an issue when we where done with the map. It had finished the countdown timer, and we both had pressed ready, yet it didnt switch maps?

I dont know. Sometimes the bots can't get in the game at all. It lags a lot too so I would really like to get a better host. Only reason we use this one is that jaymod was already set up and running there.

Dare and I are talking about getting a better server but he wants to make it panzerwar and I don't.

I dont know. It is a buggy host (YCN). Sometimes the bots can't get in the game at all. It lags a lot too so I would really like to get a better host. Only reason we use this one is that jaymod was already set up and running there.

Dare and I are talking about getting a better server but he wants to make it panzerwar and I don't.

Hulk and I sat chatting for about 2-3 minutes waiting to see if the map would change, but it didnt, the bots timed out, and new ones connected, and the map still didnt change. But I just thought Id let you know. Didnt know if it was the finished one yet or not.

Actually i was just there and it keeps saying that all the bots timing out so idk :unsure:

Yeah I was on it last night playing and it did that to me once. I restarted the server and it was fine again. A couple nights ago, I had taken some of the maps out that the bots all get stuck on (marakech, castle attack, warbell) so I thought that might be it, but I don't know. The maps are all just stock ET so there shouldn't be any trouble there.

The server lagged when it only had 10 bots lol now it has 36.

We'll fix it this weekend. Please be patient and keep letting me know if you find bugs. I'm at work so I can't play but I can look at it about 6PM US central time and restart it again.

It's 6:30 PM my time, I just went into the server and reset the maps to the exact original script. Then I stopped the saerver and restarted.

I went into the game and it was running normally again.

That was a selfish gay bot.

Next time, ask politley, maybe he will share next time. What do you think PHANTASM, you think thats the case? Hecken was just being a jerk to the bot so the bot didnt want to share?