BFBC2 Server

Corey

Hello all!

For's has recently told me that the server has been almost completely empty here over the last few weeks. I myself haven't been on a lot so idk what the population is looking like. Perhaps theres more people on when we are not.

I just wanted everyone to know that For's and myself are the ones paying for the server and just paid the bill to keep it going for another month in hope that it would be populated. If it does remain empty unfortunately we will have to get rid of it :(

As much as I like having a server for all of our F|A people we do not have an endless amount of money to keep it up for a few people

So there's only 2 ways for the server to keep going

1. More population

2. Donate money to keep it up http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=671df851c954bd7a749e53c96df359b8

Both would be awesome ;)

Thanks!

-Corey

• Like 1

Weve made it to where it rotated between rush and conquest for those that wanted one or the other. In a few days a free map pack will be released so itd be nice for some players to get on and test them out :P

I would earge you to hold out as long as possible. I have read up on some of teh issues with this game and EA is working to rectify them. Our server currently is being filtered out as not having punkbuster even though it does. Things like this have a adverse affect on servertraffic. Hang in there guys we will get it populated.

We will hold out as long as possible :)

Thanks Higgeo for posting on there and hopefully they fix that pb prob soon :\

We will hold out as long as possible :)

Thanks Higgeo for posting on there and hopefully they fix that pb prob soon :\

Looks liek things are starting to pick up! I have been trying to watch the server closley since dare has granted me acess. I have made a few small tweaks to the server settings. Including activating the newly added feature of Autobalance. I am happy to see the traffic pick up but confused as to why its not our members playing on it? Come on guys get in there and represent!

I have been trying to get on there but i wait like 10 minutes and its still full.

Being populated is a good thing though :yahoo

since the middle of Thursday and the server almost full, it's amazing... I dunno about Punkbuster listing mentioned earlier by WarMongrel, if it's fixed or not but things are getting better for the server ;)

since the middle of Thursday and the server almost full, it's amazing... I dunno about Punkbuster listing mentioned earlier by WarMongrel, if it's fixed or not but things are getting better for the server ;)

good to hear :)

oh and btw how do i go about getting admin on the server?

• Administrators

good to hear :)

oh and btw how do i go about getting admin on the server?

You already have it :P

I have been trying to get on there but i wait like 10 minutes and its still full.

Try now. It's full empty :P