Heyy Omega from ET here

Omega

Hey I've been a regular on FA's ET server now and thought its bout time I start talking here since its the one server I really use.

I used to play ET loads when I was younger but only recently got back into it.

I'm from london UK, a student only 18 =]

anymorre questions? just ask=]

Hey!! when i meant young, I was about 15... lol i stopped playing for a while then i started playing again. oooooh I just realised my colours!! hey whatever makes you happy dude I just chose those colours coz they looked nice in that sequence but I dont mind if you want it to be a Spanish emblem ^_^

so you are the red and yellow omega from noquarter server welcome on site :) the fa clan has like 10 servers so you meet lots ppl here you never played with have fuuuuuuuun.

and btw when i was young there where no computers they just invented japanese cars ^^.

Hey Omega ! It's Soul from NQ !

One question though ! When you play on NQ you have a spanish flag next to your name ! So that tells that your location is Spain ? Or am I wrong ?

Anyway, I always enjoy when ur on the server !

Welcome in FA forums

Peace

hey all sorry no i dont think so, the only one i've actually played properly is the recruiting xp save. I think someone must have same name as me or something. I have a yellow O and A, the rest of my name is in red =]

yeah i enjoy playing with you all too! ^_^

Hello mate! :D

finally made the topic about sayin hallo :P

hf :)

oh,

'Other players using the player name "OMEGA" as well.'

maybe thats why u have the flag of spain ;)