not allowed in fa cus i am cheater

ab0u1

I APPLIED TO JOIN FA OVER A MONTH A GO. I HAD POSTED MY APPLICATION AND HAD MET ALL THE CRITERIAS SET DOWN. NOW AFTER PLAYING OVER A MONTH ON FA SERVERS AND GETTING OVER 65K XP I AM NOW TOLD THAT I WONT BE ALLOWED IN TO FA CUS I AM ON PB BANS.

AND EVEN THEN I AINT GOT AN OFFICIAL REPLY YET...JUST PEOPLE TELLING ME I AINT IN CUS I AM CHEATER... FFFS I NEVER CHEATED ON ET EVER.

IF YOU WERE NOT GONNA LET ME IN THEN WHY WASTING MY TIME?????????

AND IF I WAS ON PB BANS HOW AM I ABLE TO PLAY ON EVERY SERVER AND I CHECKED ON PB BANS AND I AINT EVEN ON IT FFS.

NOW IF YOU WAS NOT GONNA LET ME IN.. WHY DIDn' t YOU SAY SO AT THE BEGINNING INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME???????

THIS IS BS.

All those big letters ^^

i told you you are not in the clan cos dare said he seen you on pb bans it could be a mistake ? you are always calm on server try stay that way on forum to ^^. I already asked in forum part about it so keep your socks up please . :thanks

Do you have any evidence that could prove your arguments? (Demos, Screenshots, etc.)

Also i suggest you that you should NEVER write in caps because it's annoying for some people since IT REPRESENTS THAT YOU ARE SCREAMING!!

Good Luck With This Anyways :lol:

Here you go:

Sorry dunno who you are but this information we got about you, so if you say you are not a cheater this is not our problem... we have this screenshot that was you (look above)

now come to your application knowing about that information so the most important criteria is still not filled so we can not allow you to join this clan sorry.

Feel free to apply somewhere else, sorry nothing personal and have a good luck.

Best regards

Closed

PS/ to all, any new comment without objective reason will be deleted... No Spam here

Problem is, in this game we have alot of people on pbbans who go legit for a few months and get caught cheating again. If you didn't have the integrity to not cheat the first time, why would it be any different this time. To be completely honest, the level you have to turn a hack down to, to get by on server without people noticing is so low, a good player will beat you anyway. Whether you get in FA or not, I hope in the future in not only this game but whatever games you play you continue to stay hack free.

• Like 1

• Administrators

NOW IF YOU WAS NOT GONNA LET ME IN.. WHY DIDn' t YOU SAY SO AT THE BEGINNING INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME???????

THIS IS BS.

Good join another clan where cheaters are allowed all time. We only check application after 2-3 weeks. Half of the kids leave and join another clan in this 2 weeks. We don't want kids like you in our clan. As said we don't ban for multi hack bans but we don't invite cheaters to our clan either.

Bye.

• Like 2

Do you have any evidence that could prove your arguments? (Demos, Screenshots, etc.)

Also i suggest you that you should NEVER write in caps because it's annoying for some people since IT REPRESENTS THAT YOU ARE SCREAMING!!

Good Luck With This Anyways :lol:

+1

• Administrators

Useless topic. You will not be allowed to join our clan since you have used public cheats before.

/lock to avoid future spam.

Thanks.

• Like 1