The most useful invention!

kandya

thx for making me some room in here ...i almost ran out of air!... :P

So..which is the invention/s that braught the greatest progress of mankind?...and please one or 2 reasons!... :thanks

the innernet, cause without it, we wouldnt have F|A forums and games,lol. The other would be a car, cause without that, we wouldnt be able to pick up our girlfriends!lol

luv luv luv :), i say the phone cause we wouldnt be able to contact people or text :D

Are you serious......? Without question it is the Wheel and the Ability to create fire. On an added thought.., I think that the discovery of vaccinations for diseases such as small pox, yellow fever, etc....should be mentioned somewhere in my answer. Last but not least is of course the internet--the information age.. You said mention 1 or 2 reasons I have picked these 4 topics. I am gonna pass on that. I think that anyone that reads this will see the logic in my opinion. Or...., they will think I am a dumb-ass. O well. Such is life.

Things that aided the progress of mankind:

alcohol...

The discovery of fermentation caused the urge to grow huge amounts of grains around 10,000 years ago to make massive amounts of beer for the Sumerians. This inspired the agricultural revolution, which caused the rise of cities, warfare, writing, mathematics, transportation, religion, etc.

All that alcohol caused a population explosion that is still going on today obviously.

Otherwise we would still be hunting and gathering. And earth would be in great shape.

Ironic isn't it?

the innernet, cause without it, we wouldnt have F|A forums and games,lol. The other would be a car, cause without that, we wouldnt be able to pick up our girlfriends!lol

LoL !...crazy man ...but thx for being the first one who opened the post/s! :D

luv luv luv :), i say the phone cause we wouldnt be able to contact people or text :D

Its starting to get warm in here!... ;) keep going guys ....

Are you serious......? Without question it is the Wheel and the Ability to create fire. On an added thought.., I think that the discovery of vaccinations for diseases such as small pox, yellow fever, etc....should be mentioned somewhere in my answer. Last but not least is of course the internet--the information age.. You said mention 1 or 2 reasons I have picked these 4 topics. I am gonna pass on that. I think that anyone that reads this will see the logic in my opinion. Or...., they will think I am a dumb-ass. O well. Such is life.

Things that aided the progress of mankind:

This is what im talking about ...good GD!...its geting warmer and warmer !...

LoL !...crazy man ...but thx for being the first one who opened the post/s! :D

[code]Its starting to get warm in here!...  keep going guys ....

oh we will trust us,lol

This is what im talking about ...good GD!...its geting warmer and warmer !...

alcohol...

The discovery of fermentation caused the urge to grow huge amounts of grains around 10,000 years ago to make massive amounts of beer for the Sumerians. This inspired the agricultural revolution, which caused the rise of cities, warfare, writing, mathematics, transportation, religion, etc.

All that alcohol caused a population explosion that is still going on today obviously.

Otherwise we would still be hunting and gathering. And earth would be in great shape.

Ironic isn't it?

I havent thought about it for a long time ...almost delet it from my brain comp. ..but its sure is ironic ...very good example PM!... ;)

oh we will trust us,lol

:lol ...waiting for another answer and im taking off my top...its sure geting hot in here!... :D

I havent thought about it for a long time ...almost delet it from my brain comp. ..but its sure is ironic ...very good example PM!... ;)

:lol ...waiting for another answer and im taking off my top...its sure geting hot in here!... :D

I have been in the Bar/Pub business for well over 10 years and during my adventures I have come to discover that there are 2 basic types of women.., the ones that talk about taking off the bra for a free drink....., And the one that rips that damn thing off and gladly shows her breasts for all the bar to admire. (which one gets free drink you may ask yourselves)

So...., I ask you..........., what kind of woman are you Kandya? Are you just gonna talk about taking off the top......or are you a woman of action....? Are you gonna rip it off when you read this...........................................?

Do tell.

Sliced Bread. Unsliced bread is a pain in the ass, but being able to use an entire loaf for one sammich is awesome

I have been in the Bar/Pub business for well over 10 years and during my adventures I have come to discover that there are 2 basic types of women.., the ones that talk about taking off the bra for a free drink....., And the one that rips that damn thing off and gladly shows her breasts for all the bar to admire. (which one gets free drink you may ask yourselves)

So...., I ask you..........., what kind of woman are you Kandya? Are you just gonna talk about taking off the top......or are you a woman of action....? Are you gonna rip it off when you read this...........................................?

Do tell.

Well sorry to disappoint u guys but none of theme...:P...i dont do it for a drink and definitely not for making a show in a pub!..but i can tell u one thing i would do it for a smart answer and trust me i am a woman who keeps her word!... ;)

im the best invention.......duh!

thats something new but we may have to disagree with u on this one!...:P

Sliced Bread. Unsliced bread is a pain in the ass, but being able to use an entire loaf for one sammich is awesome

cmon guys u can do better than this ... ;)

troll detector and troll eliminator 3000s

thx for stoping by Joe! we sure like ur prezence!...