Dont Play Near Landmines

=FlA=Incom!ng*

well physys say the true.... the message say somethign stronge.... but if u think like a "Game Live" it's funny... :P

Iam think that... isn't and is funny .... depends on the Point of view

• Administrators

just shows how some of you kids are really retarded, coming from a country that has more then 3 million mines that are yet to be found and removed i first hand witnessed the destructive power they can have. i know twins a brother and sister when they were 4 they stood on a small antipersonnel mine and they both lost a leg, seeing them on crouches afterwords always made me cry. its not a fukin joke some kids have to deal with this shit everyday. I will never be able to show my kids where i used to play since that area is heavily mined and there are no funds to de-mine it.

• Like 2

just shows how some of you kids are really retarded, coming from a country that has more then 3 million mines that are yet to be found and removed i first hand witnessed the destructive power they can have. i know twins a brother and sister when they were 4 they stood on a small antipersonnel mine and they both lost a leg, seeing them on crouches afterwords always made me cry. its not a fukin joke some kids have to deal with this shit everyday. I will never be able to show my kids where i used to play since that area is heavily mined and there are no funds to de-mine it.

Most Heavily Mined Countries Country Number of land-mines per square mile Estimated total number of land-mines

Bosnia and Herzegovina 152 3,000,000

Cambodia 143 10,000,000

Croatia 173 3,000,000

Egypt 60 23,000,000

Iraq 59 10,000,000

Afghanistan 40 10,000,000

Angola 31 15,000,000

Iran 25 16,000,000

Rwanda 15 250,000

Source: United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs.

Egypt 23,000,000 mines I have just come back from there last week if I know there was mines there I would have defused a few when I was there am not getting the blame for planting those mines :huh:

people are living a war every minute of the day we should count are self lucky while alot of country turn a blind eye to it!

A very important message about real landmines that can turn your life into a true nightmare in seconds. I remember there was a Batman comic about this same issue, where he tries to save a kid from a landmine, but fails.