Eredivisie

AFCA

As supporter of Ajax, I will support every dutch team in the Europa league. Best for the rating, we need it. Or else we will loose tickets.

I love seeing all those dutch guys speaking English to each other :P

Other people can read it to, dutch language isn't very easy for others :)

Edited by Davideck
  • Like 1

The only topic where we speak our horrible Dutch language is: learning language's and translate :P

And yes, it's not important that Ajax, Feyenoord or PSV win the Europe League. It's only important that a Dutch team any cup win this year

• Like 1

tonight I go to AJAX - APOEL :D

I hope a 2-0 win :)

what do you mean? dissapointed about the opponent ?

Was replying on the post above this, posted it on my phone.. silly me!  :rolleyes:

Anyways.

i  think psv has the best chances of going for the prizes this year. Their squad is ready for it. 

Select group of experienced and also young players.

Some how i feel like ajax wont make it this year..

• Like 1

PSV, Feyenoord and Ajax all got bad opponents..
With Ajax you never know, they sometimes play very good against a team like Barçalona and bad against a team like Salzburg. 

PSV has a very good team, indeed. But their play isnt that good, each induvidual is very good but not yet as a team. They don't play well in Europe..

As for Feyenoord, they got the best chances, although AS ROMA may seem very good, Feyenoord is doing pretty good. The location of their match is the best aswell.

As for the upcoming match of PSV-Feyenoord. I think PSV will win, and I hope they do.. But you never know, as I said Feyenoord is doing pretty good now.

Edited by MrJesseD
  • Like 2