Eredivisie

AFCA

I hope it become a draw tonight between the match psv-fey

Its better for ajax :P

Europe all teams have a difficult apponent.

If you dont win you dont deserve the cup want your not the best.

I hope all 3 go througt for points coefficient list.

• Like 3

Psv won as expected. Didnt think it would be so hard for Them tho

As I said, Feyenoord isn't so easy these days. They have a good play on the field.

But it's good for them that they won!

The news says that the title is between Ajax and PSV now.. I think this is too early to say!

• Like 1

1st psv goal should have been disallowed due a faul and the 3rd goal was 3 meter offside and blocking the keeper in his box.
the referee and psv vs Feyenoord  4-3 -_- but Feyenoord played great proud on my team for sure.

• Like 1

I think the match psv - feyenoord had the best level of football in years in the Eredivisie such high pass almost entire match and some great attacks with such high speed.
ajax - vitesse on the other hand wtf 0-4 I didnt see the match had to sleep early but that was a huge surprise to see that result this morning

I think the match psv - feyenoord had the best level of football in years in the Eredivisie such high pass almost entire match and some great attacks with such high speed.

ajax - vitesse on the other hand wtf 0-4 I didnt see the match had to sleep early but that was a huge surprise to see that result this morning

It was very terrible from ajax side. 1 shot on goal. Vitesse was the much better playing team. 

Dont know what happened on ajax side. Sunday revenche against excelsior. Hope they play better.

• Like 1