Wildlife Photos 2

Elf

• 5 weeks later...

New photos had to size them down again.

Canon rebel xs, and Canon 60d.

400 lens, with tripod.

That cub is pretty cool shot by the pine tree. didn't even know he was there until he poked out of the den!

Wow, please post more photos (:

• 2 weeks later...

really cool, I am a photographer too :). The cub is great, but the birds and the deer too. Thumbs up. Is this Canada or USA? Both are still on my wishlist to visit.

If I knew how to post, I would post some birdpics too. I will figure it out when I have a little time to spare :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I open up a photo; right click to Micsroft Office Picture Manager,  Then  on top click on Edit Pictures , then right side bottom saying Resize. Click on that and Resize settings  scroll down to which size you want to photo and save.

Fast way to do it.

Elf

I don't have that program Elf. Searched for other programs I have for the same idea, but naught. So I uploaded some (little kb) pics unto the gallery :). Unfortunately the pics can maximal be 1 mb, so most I will not be able to upload.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Use gallery: http://fearless-assassins.com/gallery/category/4-photography-holidays/

I use flickr all the time. Upload on flickr and share the link.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These are awesome! From what I take it it's pretty rare to see a mountain lion (is it?) cub in the wild like that.