It's Sound Of Stereo

GoldDust

Hi everybody,

My name is Michiel, I live in Belgium and I'm 18 years old.

I play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory for about 5-6 years now.

In my spare time I play guitar and try to make some mixes : techno, DnB, house ...

I hope to have loads of fun with you guys on the forum and on F|A NQ server !

Greetz

Sound Of Stereo

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the forums! Nice to see u here :) .

I love techno and house music too; hope u enjoy your stay on forums and on server also.

Have a nice day!

Hello and welcome to the forums! Just wondering what kind of DnB you listen to? I've been listening to a lot of Black Sun Empire and Calyx & TeeBee's stuff in the last few weeks B)

I'm a big fan of Chase and Status and Pendulum. So DnB and Dubstep. That kind of music, i hope you know what I mean.

Hey Sound of Stereo ! Happy to see you in forums ! It is always a pleasure when you play on server !

Panzi is happy when u log in :)

Pika pika pika... :D

Haha, lol.

S*ck my ass, and call me bich. => best sentence to say after being called a "panza nub" xD :hi

I'm a big fan of Chase and Status and Pendulum. So DnB and Dubstep. That kind of music, i hope you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know Chase & Status and Pendulum. Most of their stuff's a little too comercial for my tastes altho' I did like the Ten Tonne EP that Chase & Status put out a few years back :)