COC War Plans

KILLERGUN

Clan Wars - Time  

15 members have voted

1. 1. When should be ideally have a clan war? (Select multiple if you want more than 1 war a week)

• As it is right now. (Search on Friday and Attack on Saturday) Just one a week.
    • Beginning of the week. (Search on Monday and Attack on Tuesday)
    • Middle of the week. (Search on Tuesday and Attack on Wednesday)

Upgrade walls and defense before troops preferably. We got to prepare for upcoming war. :)

Anyone else you know have smartphones and net on it, with time for CoC war play, maybe they could join us too!

I know he is going to hate me for it and I will hear no end of it... But our very own Speed is on COC and is level 35.. He is pretty active on it. Now I leave it to you guys to......

• Like 1

I know he is going to hate me for it and I will hear no end of it... But our very own Speed is on COC and is level 35.. He is pretty active on it. Now I leave it to you guys to......

Must be time for the nub to join then :-)

Not saying anything, but he does have the clan castle built..  B)

Edited by KILLERGUN

yes he is. and no he doesnt play it!

No its not.

Not saying anything, but he does have the clan castle built..  B)

no i dont! *takes chisel to castle*

also like i told KG ill join when i get into the gold league....bug me bout it and ill just create the 'anti-FA' group.

Lol, sounds like he is ghosting the CoC clan team under another name or he has his own clan hmmm

mwhahahahahah

side note if you all need help plannin stuff i dont mind but i would like to get to gold league before i join a clan. should be there by friday.

mwhahahahahah

side note if you all need help plannin stuff i dont mind but i would like to get to gold league before i join a clan. should be there by friday.

nub you know you can still get to gold league even when you are in the clan.. if you dont want to use the clan troops then dont request the troops nub.. Also I want you in the clan before friday. We do the clan war search on friday so then you can participate in the war..

• Like 2

nub you know you can still get to gold league even when you are in the clan.. if you dont want to use the clan troops then dont request the troops nub.. Also I want you in the clan before friday. We do the clan war search on friday so then you can participate in the war..

dont wanna

I had a plan for a new tactic during wars. Unfortunately we haven't won much but I think this could really work.

I've been looking at my own tactics during last wars and with a dragon attack and with 2 or 3 health and rage potions i've always 2/3-starred my opponent. Last war, I was the no. 8 on our list and I 2-starred their no.3, who was way out of my league. So what I would like to try is that our entire top 10, or at least everyone who is online and can cook some dragons, that they use dragons on their top 10. So like this:

Our #10 attacks their # 10 with dragons, our #9 attacks their # 9 with dragons and so on. If you need an example, see my 2nd attack during last war.

Whenever our top 10 is busy attacking their top 10 ( we should get at least 20 stars out of it), the lower ranks are attacking their lower accounts, So they can collect those stars. And on the last day al the leftovers can be 3-starred by our top 10 with their 2nd attack (dragon attack or if you are 100% sure another attack).

I know this costs more elixer for our top 10, but after your 2nd attack you can use some resource attacks and if we win you get more elixer by winning the war. Thereby we all know war is on saturday, so just save a little extra elixer. 

Just to help you, here's some examples of a dragon attack and resource attacks:

Dragon attack (See from 1:30)

Resource attack:

This works just as good without the minions for those who cant use their dark elixir.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

I can tell that this is an old thread by the fact that a few posts up it mentions Speed being level 35 lol, but for what I am about to say I didn't feel it was necessary to start a new thread...

So, I am still fairly new to clan wars on CoC - I've participated in 4 wars now I believe, but there's already a couple things that I have noticed that we can improve upon. We've just lost 2 wars in a row, and lost 3 of our last 5 wars. While we're aren't doing terrible, I'm sure we can all agree that we could do better. So without further ado, here's a couple of my suggestions:

1. Signing up for wars.

I don't know if this has been an issue in the past, but in 3 of the 4 wars I've been part of now, we've had at least 1 inactive.  I'm not here to call anyone out, that's not the point.  CoC wars are very short. You only have a 24 hour window to use your attacks so it can happen to anyone to be busy irl on a war day and forget to switch 'off' wars in your settings prior to KG war search. However, if we had, let's say, a thread for each war for guys to sign-up if they wish to take part, KG would have an easier time including people in wars who will definitely be active instead of just hoping they'll be active because their war settings are 'on'. I don't know if we would have won the 2 previous wars had everyone been active, but I do know that it could only have helped us if we actually fought a 10vs10 instead of a 9vs10.

Also, I am guessing this would give KG a clearer picture of who wants to war, and keep track of who has been in more war and who's been left out when there's too many of us. For example, I know before the previous war Audrey asked via CoC chat to be included in the next war, yet was left out while an inactive was included. I don't know all the details, maybe she has since then asked to be left out, or maybe, what I'm thinking, is KG simply never saw her message.  I know that I never read the 100+ new messages in the chat every time i logon to CoC lol :P  I usually just check for any troop requests and maybe the top 10-15 new messages.  Anyhow, back on topic...

2. Discussing strategies / game-plan

Maybe I am missing something here, but I am not getting the impression that we fight these clan wars as a clan. Sure, we all help each other with troops donations and every now and then someone will ask for advice on their attack, but for the most part, it seems more like everyone is just doing their thing on their own in their corner. I think a bit more communication could definitely make us more efficient in wars.  For example, from the previous war, I was #7 and initially only focused on my mirror. In fact, I didn't even look at another base until I was done with my first attack - off which I only got 1 star.  Meanwhile, Meister (#6) attacked his mirror and also earned 1 star. KG then attacked #6 and he too only got 1 star.  I then used my 2nd attack on #6 and managed to get 2 stars while KG used his 2nd attack on #7 and got 3 stars. That's 5 attacks for 5 stars, when in fact we could have gotten those same 5 stars using only 2 attacks with 3 attacks left for other bases (even though in this war it didn't really matter, but you get the idea).  I know hindsight is 20/20, my point is simply that had we maybe taken a minute to talk troops/strategies through before attacking, we could have been more efficient.  This would mainly make a difference for our top guys who use their 2nd attack to clean up other mid/high level bases. Every base is built differently and we each have our own strategies and troops preferences, and in the end our best match-up is not always against our own mirror. But in my opinion there's no way for us to become more efficient, and a better warring clan unless we start talking with one another more before launching our attacks.

Anyway, just my 2 cents on wars for now.  Other than that, I must say I do enjoy wars allot, and thanks KG for taking the time to set them up for us. :)

• Like 2