Dutch Dutch - Post your questions here

Ik heb die geweldige eigenschap om in het engels te denken en dan terug te moeten vertalen naar het Nederlands. Kan iemand dit voor mij terugzetten in Nederlands? MRT is een bepaalde behandelvorm. MRT, hot-pack en proprioceptive neuromuscular fascilitation hoeven niet te worden vertaald. Bvd!

Six studies concluded that MRT is beneficial in comparison to rest. In contrast, 3 studies determined that the use of MRT may be effective but inferior to an alternate conventional therapy. This was tested for Swedish massage, hot-pack application and proprioceptive neuromuscular fascilitation. Two studies have concluded that the addition of MRT to regular therapy is beneficial for the patient. However, only one of these two studies showed statistical significance of their findings. The use of MRT in addition to other interventions was also described in a review by Maurel, Clark, and Padua (2014). They argue that the conjunction of different interventions is much more used in a clinical setting, and experimental interventions should therefore be studied in conjunction with other therapies.

Zes studies concluderen dat MRT voordeliger is in vergelijking met de rest. Daarintegen geven drie studies aan dat het gebruik van MRT effectief kan zijn, maar niet zo effectief is als conventionele therapie. Dit was getest voor Zweedse massages, hot-pack (warmte therapie) en proprioceptive neuromuscular fascilitation. Twee studies hebben geconcludeerd dat het gebruik van MRT en normale therapie voordelig is voor de patiënt. Maar een van deze twee studies geeft een statistische significantie weer van hun resultaten. Het gebruik van MRT samen met andere interventions (methoden) was ook beschreven in een recensie door Maurel, Clark en Padua (2014). Zij beargumenteren dat het combineren van verschillende interventions (methoden) meer wordt gebruikt in een klinische setting, en dat experimentele interventions (methoden) daarom moeten worden bestudeerd in samenwerking met andere therapieën.

Wasn't quite sure about the way to translate hot-pack and intervention, I put what I assume is the closest and/or best translation behind it for you to fill in yourself if you feel like that is a good translation.

This is what I got.

Zes studies concludeerden dat MRT de voorkeur verdient boven rust. In contrast stelden 3 studies vast dat MRT effectief maar ondergeschikt aan andere therapieën was als interventie. De controle-interventies waarmee MRT werd vergeleken waren Zweedse massage, warmteapplicatie en proprioceptieve neuromusculaire fascilitatie. Het ontbrak bij één van deze 3 studies aan statistische significantie van de bevindingen. Twee studies concludeerden dat MRT als toevoeging aan reguliere zorg meer effect gaf dan alleen de reguliere zorg. Het gebruik van MRT naast een andere interventie werd beschreven in een review van Mauntel, Clark en Padua (2014). Zij stellen dat een combinatie van interventies de klinische setting meer benadert dan het gebruik van een enkele interventie en dat MRT daarom in combinatie met een andere therapie moet worden onderzocht. Ze concludeerden dat MRT het grootste effect op sportprestaties had wanneer het samen met een andere interventie werd aangeboden.

Some things don't correlate with the English version because I adapted the content to make it more feasible in Dutch haha.

More thoughts are surely welcome, as I am looking for a more scientific way of putting things. It seems a little simple now.

• 2 years later...
On 12/6/2014 at 2:30 PM, Dest!Ny said:

Friet is a word only used in flanders and the bottom 3 provinces of the Netherlands, the rest generally uses patat, also saying that patat means potato is something that is only correct in these parts of belgium and the netherlands.

That's because 'de echte friet' is best to be tasted in Belgium, so they can only call it 'frieten' 😛 

Al de rest is patat!

Nog West-Vlamingen hier?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, Aaaargh said:

That's because 'de echte friet' is best to be tasted in Belgium, so they can only call it 'frieten' 😛 

Al de rest is patat!

Nog West-Vlamingen hier?

Ge zijt ne west-Vlaming en komt hier wa klappen over taal? :D

On 5/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, Flible said:

Ge zijt ne west-Vlaming en komt hier wa klappen over taal? :D

Waar is de tijd dat er enkel flible flible uit kwam....🙄

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Kai said:

What do you want from me? 

In Dutch please

Wat wil je van me ?

Edited by Nefarious Cheat

• 6 months later...

Hard to understand what they are saying for me, its a mixture between what seems to be german, dutch and portugese pronounciation and words.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Owned said:

Hard to understand what they are saying for me, its a mixture between what seems to be german, dutch and portugese pronounciation and words.

They asked them to  speak in their dialect and repeat in portuguese, that's why the portuguese part... but  they usually mixture some portuguese words as well, specially names  of places, they would pronounce in portuguese of course. :)

They were talking about their experience in a christian meeting and recommanding it to other people btw.

Edited by Springfield-

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/6/2020 at 2:19 AM, Springfield- said:

In Brazil we got this germanic dialect (in some places in the southtern and southest),  I find it similar to dutch and german... can you dutch speakers undertand it at all?

please answear :)

Cant understand anyword of it sorry!

On 2/6/2020 at 2:19 AM, Springfield- said:

In Brazil we got this germanic dialect (in some places in the southtern and southest),  I find it similar to dutch and german... can you dutch speakers undertand it at all?

please answear :)

Sounds more like an Scandinavien dialect to me

• Platinum VIP

There's a lot of German words in there if you listen carefully. It makes sense given the large amount of Germans in Santa Catarina and Rio Grande who immigrated there after WW1

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

If any translation from english to dutch or visa versa is needed, u always can send me a pm with the text and willing to help aswell. :)