War Thunder Anybody want to fly a few maps?

Xernicus

Hey all, I'm planning on getting my WarThunder on here in a little bit, and I invite everybody who is trial+ to come fly.

For players new to the game, apply to the squad if you haven't already and I can accept your app.
More details available here: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/56658-joining-fa-war-thunder-squadron/
Note: Our War Thunder tag is =FIA= it is a capital i between F&A as it does not allow the | symbol. The capital I appears in game as a straight line.

• Like 2

allright, i can live with some tier 1 battles and maybe give some help as it is not the easiest game to get in to :)

just making sure so i wont have to load my jet lol

Good initiative, we could also make our own tournaments using "Custom Battle" feature :D Oh and btw it would be nice to know who's still active on the game, so that we can possibly set some people to Commandant of the squadron (as far as I know Maky and I are the only active commandants...but I may be wrong)

Edited by Kat0n

Was nice to fly a map (had to get to work D:) with Katon and Sakefake.
The constant Russian chatter on the EU server made me go slightly nuts, but otherwise it was a great game. :D

Look forward to some more. ;)

fun was had indeed! :D

currently training on the simulator difficulty in my mig-9, hope to get the p-80 soon and I will take that to the skies, at least that is the plan.

I currently am working on getting some planes in all tiers... I jumped ahead a little bit, and I barely have any tier I, and so I'm working on tier I and II so that I can play with the nubs later. :P

But seriously, the number of rammers in the first three tiers... :mad

i prefer the slight amount of rammers over matches of tier 4 vs 6 jets any day, the tier 1-3 were some of the best times i had on the game, and jets are interesting but i dont have access to many of them yet sadly as they require quite the grind.

I don't mind ramming if it's accidental. I'm talking about the guys who you're facing front on, you engage them, and then right as you pull up on the stick and engage the WEP, they ram you because "OMG I gotz a kill".

I was playing a match earlier... can't remember which tier. 4 I think. Anyways, we were literally flying in formation, nobody rammed anybody, everybody's turns were silky smooth and we worked together as a team... now that was a great game.

Going to be flying again here in a bit, once again I invite you to come.

Probably going to be spending time with some Tier 1 planes, getting used to those again and leveling up my crew so that I can be ready to fly again with some people that are newbies.