Nubcake abuse! lol

The STALKER

some noob changed mah name goddamnit i want BLOOOOD! lawl, Hell Rainier or Joe i really need mah lvl back so noobs like that dont frekin ban me or pee me off when im on mah hippie high hahahaa

btw post name has no relevance to the guy that did it, just wanting the attention from nude rainier ^___^ haha

Edited by The S.T.A.L.K.E.R

some noob changed mah name goddamnit i want BLOOOOD! lawl, Hell Rainier or Joe i really need mah lvl back so noobs like that dont frekin ban me or pee me off when im on mah hippie high hahahaa

btw post name has no relevance to the guy that did it, just wanting the attention from nude rainier ^___^ haha

you might want to submit your GUID so you can get your admin

Rainier and Joe... ROFL ... u guys dont forget a thing huh?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Heya Stalker!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

btw... I didnt know your hair could get any worse.... LOL!!!! ... my opinion.. cut it . groom it... u will look a lot hotter!

Rainier and Joe... ROFL ... u guys dont forget a thing huh?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Heya Stalker!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

btw... I didnt know your hair could get any worse.... LOL!!!! ... my opinion.. cut it . groom it... u will look a lot hotter!

but i HAVE! =D i did it 2 weeks ago =P ill put up a pic ^__________^

I was talking to you , but then you left now whos fault is it? I asked you to pm me on forums :blink: . man ppl can't do simple things to solve problem , just run to forums to make threads ffs.

I was talking to you , but then you left now whos fault is it? I asked you to pm me on forums :blink: . man ppl can't do simple things to solve problem , just run to forums to make threads ffs.

hey man, if you'd take courtesy enough to READ what i wrote, then youd understand it wasnt an attack, merely a question to rain joe or hell about my lvl, were all best budds ;)

also that i left yeah cos it was 3 am, also i never saw you to ask me to PM you either dude, dont take it personally i wasnt having a go at you and its NOONES fault, merely a misunderstanding...

so please read next time man =)

BTW JOE!! i KNOW you touched my goddamned 9 grams!! give em back! lolol

Edited by The STALKER

I was talking to you and I even told others that you are a clan member (cod4 and u said no) then I asked you to give me pm on forums (so that I can fix your lvl) . anyways I still don't see you with your guid submitted.

I was talking to you and I even told others that you are a clan member (cod4 and u said no) then I asked you to give me pm on forums (so that I can fix your lvl) . anyways I still don't see you with your guid submitted.

as i said it was 3 am, i told hell and rainier so one of them will fix it when they go on