ET Video

ValmirTheGamer

So yesterday, the Jay3 gameday happened! It was a ton of fun! I gathered quite a lot of footage, and i am going to attempt to make a video on it! What i need help is what type of music should i use? I have been looking at 2 artists, both are copyright free. 

Let me know what you like more and what you think will work with action packed Panzer and Sniper wars! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEEwxAfjRF8

(any of E-Dubble's freestyle fridays are completely copyright free, please look at some others to see if you think they will work!)

So those are the 2 artists i have been looking at! Feel free to post other suggestions! 

Edited by ValmirTheGamer

Sure they're copyrights-free? I like the last one at this point of time, but not on early morning lol

Edited by PiNoY
  • Like 1

Sure they're copyrights-free? I like the last one at this point of time, but not on early morning lol

Yep, If you look in the description of the Approaching Nirvana it says ''Want to use our music" and it just says you have to put a link to the song in the description and credit them. and e-dubble has announce on facebook, twitter, and youtube you may use his music in videos if you credit him!

To use our music, you must abide by the following:

• Purchase our music legally.
  • Credit us by name (Approaching Nirvana) in the description of your YouTube video
  • Link back to our YouTube channel (http://youtube.com/user/approachingnirvana) in the description of your YouTube video
  • Mention the song name in the description of your YouTube video
  • Place a link to buy the song on iTunes in the description of your video (preferrably a shortened link via bit.ly)
  • http://approachingnirvana.com/license
Edited by ValmirTheGamer

Ummm...was wondering if you are finished on this or had started alright?

I've started, not finished yet. 

Lightworks is kinda being a d*** at the moment, trying to work stuff out.

Edited by ValmirTheGamer

Just maybe stitch them together :P Like a film, something is better than trying to perfect it for everyone's eyes :)

It should be done by late today.... But it will be horrible, but i'm open to criticism lol! I have never really worked on anything so lets see how people react! 

People actually play that game?  It looks like early Duke Nukem.

Remember Valmir....Steven Spielberg began with a super 8  and look what happened to him.

We could be seeing the rise of the next great graphics director.

• Like 1

I like a lot :) maybe you can add our site adress in video. I dont know if its allowed use our tag or site adress so ask permit first :)

Thank you for using so much your time in this video.