Putting my life back in order

kristy

Hey guys,

I've been depressed for a while, and I decided today (after getting an F on my paper, when I've never gotten anything below a B ) that I've had enough of feeling sorry for myself and I have to take action now. I want to put my life back to where it was a couple years ago, and so I think I can get at least my life back on track. Need to get a little more focused, less time on virtual world and more on the real world. So I won't be on ET or xfire very much, especially not ET. Maybe on weekends or after a good day I'll come on xfire and talk to some people when I need a friend.

Till then,

v55.

kristy.

That sounds like a good idea. Take care of whats really inportant-i.e school, home, work, etc...

ET will always be here and so will F|A (i hope).

Come back and play as often as your life will allow.

good luck to you. :hi

good luck...i get depressed alot, only thing that seems to help me focous an stay focused is weed lol..sounds kinda bad but whatever it works for me, mabey it'd work for you........ne wayz hope to see you soon

good luck...i get depressed alot, only thing that seems to help me focous an stay focused is weed lol..sounds kinda bad but whatever it works for me, mabey it'd work for you........ne wayz hope to see you soon

That's sad. Go to a doctor and get some meds. You don't have to live your life depressed and stoned. Celexa is better than weed, and legal, and cheap.

That's sad. Go to a doctor and get some meds. You don't have to live your life depressed and stoned. Celexa is better than weed, and legal, and cheap.

Good advice as usaul i see lol