Just Google it..

Daliger

Hey guys

So, while trying to not sound like an a**h****, I'm gonna say... Before you come to the forums for game support, you should go to Google. 

I'm not saying asking the FA community is a bad idea (Yes, we do always find the answer), but for your own sake, just Google it. Not only will you most likely find the answer, but it'll be a whole lot quicker than waiting for someone to answer on the forums. Yeah, if you simply cannot find what you need on Google, or if it's strictly about the Fearless-Assassins (Forums question, in-game command, etc) then come to the forums. But realistically, Google virtually has the answer to just about everything. 

That's just how I see things when it comes to any support. Hardware and/or software.. Please don't hate me for posting this :P

Regards,

Daliger

Edited by Daliger

Hey guys

So, while trying to not sound like an a**h****, I'm gonna say... Before you come to the forums for game support, you should go to Google. 

I'm not saying asking the FA community is a bad idea (Yes, we do always find the answer), but for your own sake, just Google it. Not only will you most likely find the answer, but it'll be a whole lot quicker than waiting for someone to answer on the forums. Yeah, if you simply cannot find what you need on Google, or if it's strictly about the Fearless-Assassins (Forums question, in-game command, etc) then come to the forums. But realistically, Google virtually has the answer to just about everything. 

That's just how I see things when it comes to any support. Hardware and/or software.. Please don't hate me for posting this :P

Regards,

Daliger

Yep you are an a**h****.  :P  :P  :P

i prefer to come on the forums because i would rather get the answer here than going on someone other clan website

like if i type in "best cod4 setup" it takes me to about 50 different other clan website whose opinions i really don't give a shit about. 

Yep you are an a**h****.  :P  :P  :P

i prefer to come on the forums because i would rather get the answer here than going on someone other clan website

like if i type in "best cod4 setup" it takes me to about 50 different other clan website whose opinions i really don't give a shit about. 

Yeah, well :P Lol. Obviously you're still free to do whatever the hell you want. Just wanted to point something out, is all

Isn't this like hypocrisy and shit? Didn't you ask for helping choosing a soundcard? O right.

Wut it b

So, I got a new headset, and I'm told that the performance of it will skyrocket if I get an actual dedicated soundcard. However, I don't know which one to get! There's too many to choose from. 

I know I can just google this shiz, but I'd really like to know what fellow Fearless Assassins think and/or have

So, what's the deal?

Realistically, asking questions here is more beneficial in the long run. it's a community and shit like that helps keep the community going. Noobs get their post counts up, members feel good about helping someone else and can give them informed, solid advice, and it doesn't look like the forums are dead. win/win.

I'm all for promoting google for research myself. But I prefer dumb ass people to google stupid common sense shit before posting.

You know, those people that post shit like "Facebook is making a membership feature" or "Hoverboards are real!" or "Chewing gum takes 7 years to pas through the digestive tract".

Otherwise software, hardware, or other such questions just fosters growth and community. Which, y'know, is a groovy thing.

• Like 2

Isn't this like hypocrisy and shit? Didn't you ask for helping choosing a soundcard? O right.

Wut it b

So, I got a new headset, and I'm told that the performance of it will skyrocket if I get an actual dedicated soundcard. However, I don't know which one to get! There's too many to choose from. 

I know I can just google this shiz, but I'd really like to know what fellow Fearless Assassins think and/or have

So, what's the deal?

qgrmG.gif

• Like 2

any time i have had a problem with somthing i always check here first you have no idea the wealth of info his forum has if you get searching around 

90% of he time i can find a fix here  Google  is your friend but =F|A= is your =F|Aamily =  :)

• Like 1