Video

Chameleon

As some of you know, along with others I am working on an FA video.

I have been going from server to server to record demos and such to add, which has become a lot to take on..  So I had an Idea hehe

Email me your vids... If you have an awesome demo of your play in any of the FA games, email it to me..

Now I am not talking about youtube vids, I am talking about demos you take with COD or ET and such.. If you have an awesome demo of a kill streak, or a m m m monster kill, send i to me to be included in the video.

Even if you don't have one, get out into your favorite server and make one..

I already have a lot of footage, but it would be great to have some of your best streaks and so on,,

So if you wanna get in on this, send the demo, along with your nick, and I will try to squeeze in as many as possible to: gotded@gmail.com.. In the subject put the game you are playing,,

If there are any time stamps you want me to look at in particular, please include that also!

Thanks,

Shane

• Like 9

Hah nice dude. I thought about doin' an FA cod4 montage, myself. Currently workin' on somethin' for sin. I ain't got any good demos myself but I can send you one of hers. I'm sure she'd be coolio with it.

Great idea, man!

• Like 1

Yeaah Great idea my friend :) I not have great killing sprees but i have couple monster kill. But i get those only agaist botts :P lol. Good luck my friend :)

• Like 1

Yeaah Great idea my friend :) I not have great killing sprees but i have couple monster kill. But i get those only agaist botts :P lol. Good luck my friend :)

Hey if you wanna make a demo, even against bots and send it, I would be more than glad to include it in the video :D

Hey if you wanna make a demo, even against bots and send it, I would be more than glad to include it in the video :D

Hahah :) lets see i try if i get good demo to send :)

• Like 1

There is still time to get your demos in, and be added to the video!  I have gotten a few, but would like to see more!  gotded@gmail.com

There is still time to get your demos in, and be added to the video!  I have gotten a few, but would like to see more!  gotded@gmail.com

I was out this weekend and i got couple ultra kill already (last week) so only one way to monsterkill :P i wait one monsterkill before i send you my video but dont wait that, it can take loooooong. Can you info in this topic when time to send videos end.

• Like 1

I was out this weekend and i got couple ultra kill already (last week) so only one way to monsterkill :P i wait one monsterkill before i send you my video but dont wait that, it can take loooooong. Can you info in this topic when time to send videos end.

You still have plenty of time.. It will be a while before I get this all put together and mixed down :D

Also, before I get to far into it, I need some ideas on music for this vid..  I know in the clan there are different tastes and such, so I would like to maybe touch on the most popular, or most liked I guess..  Please feel free to post songs here, a long with the artist who perform them.. Would be a big help to me.. Thanks :D

• Like 1

Also, before I get to far into it, I need some ideas on music for this vid..  I know in the clan there are different tastes and such, so I would like to maybe touch on the most popular, or most liked I guess..  Please feel free to post songs here, a long with the artist who perform them.. Would be a big help to me.. Thanks :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZ2gMD2Szk

• Like 1

I will be finishing up combing through the demos today, i don't wanna say last chance to get one in, but I would hurry if you wanna be a part of the video :D

• Like 1