Mars and meteorites

Midnight

http://news.yahoo.com/huge-meteorite-mars-discovered-nasas-curiosity-rover-023706599.html

So exciting. To think that there is a possibility for life on Mars. That would be my ultimate dream; to go into space and mars if possible. Better then traveling to anywhere on Earth!

• Like 2

http://news.yahoo.com/huge-meteorite-mars-discovered-nasas-curiosity-rover-023706599.html

So exciting. To think that there is a possibility for life on Mars. That would be my ultimate dream; to go into space and mars if possible. Better then traveling to anywhere on Earth!

Wide debate (and terribly interesting and mysterious). Thanks for that article that I hadn't heard of yet.  ;)

Well it is widely exciting and terrible. I work at an aquarium and there is one small, very small, sorta hidden in the bushes about invasive species. And I like that it brings up the question "Are humans the most invasive species?" And we are, and to think if life was supportable and affordable on mars or even the moon, we'd be invading.

• Like 1

Well it is widely exciting and terrible. I work at an aquarium and there is one small, very small, sorta hidden in the bushes about invasive species. And I like that it brings up the question "Are humans the most invasive species?" And we are, and to think if life was supportable and affordable on mars or even the moon, we'd be invading.

Isn't it the purpose of space discovery ?

More or less openly said, the goal is to settle colonies outer space I think.

And take advantage of potential natural resources. And very probably destroy it as we're currently doing it with our original planet...