mouse + keyboard

mr. Drunky

Dang I always thought you were joking about using a controller. I think about 10 or so years ago I tried a fps on the original X-box and gave up. I just never got used to it and plus I don't like playing games (except ET). My mouse is Logitech G400s and a Logitech keyboard with a bunch of buttons I'll never use. It's got buttons for different profiles or whatever. Never even tried to understand.

My setup is pretty comfy, I play on my laptop while lounging on the couch! Probably why I'm not so amazing. Until I get a better desk I don't really have the want for the keyboard/mouse.

• 4 weeks later...

Ann!b@l Last week I bought a mouse SteelSeries Sensei, and I think that will be reason to celebrate :) Continue looking for the appropriate settings can someone tell me how to set on some good

im using the same mouse and tried diferent setting..using this atm

dpi-450 to play and 2500 for not gaming use

exactlift-100%

exactaccel- 0

exactaim -10

freemove- 10

polling arte - 1000

sensibility- 2.5

windows mouse setting 5/11

mouse pad- steelseries..hard one,the soft/choth one didnt work that well

using this keyboard because is smaller .using the other part separeted ...with numbers etc

Buffalo -bskbu05

post-4587-0-69020200-1411174781_thumb.jpg

Mouse - Zowie FK1   Thanks Raider! Love this thing.  Was back and forth between the deathadder and a custom mx518 but I haven't looked back since this thing.

Pad - Steelseries QCK Heavy... I have 2 more still in the box.  Best overall pad I've come across to keep my aiming consistant.

Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K90 I believe.  Haven't had it long but I like it so far.

1000hz

800dpi

6/11 windows

0.85 - 1.5 in game (Haven't had the FK1 long enough to get used to the grip and settings to stick with)

RInput

I'm using this things:

Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure 

Keyboard: Logitech G105

Mousepad: Roccat Siru

Headset: Logitech G230

Mouse settings: 800dpi  Ingame sense: 3.17

Mouse Genesis gx68 400-3400dpi, using 800dpi and 1-2.2 sensitivity(depends on day), 6/11 in windows sensi. 10cm to 180 turn, in_mouse -1.  20$, bought it 1year ago and by far it's the best mouse I've ever had.

Keyboard Logitech internet 350, 10$ I needed to buy anything cause my prev broke. I've been using this one for 3y already xD

No mousepad, no headset