USA mens Hockey in Olympics

Sniperman

the US winning the gold medal in men's hockey? paska...maybe if canada doesnt show up for the rest of the olympics lol. mind you they took it to the canucks and looked strong. my medal predictions..

gold - canada - heart can carry you a long way, not to mention home ice advantage

silver - US - never underestimate the yanks

bronze - russia - ovechkin is geared up for this and brought a few friends

4th place - suomi - only cause im part finn

4FCF5A7EAC4C4B4C9B7E161E38C4.jpg

gold - canada - heart can carry you a long way, not to mention home ice advantage

silver - US - never underestimate the yanks

bronze - russia - ovechkin is geared up for this and brought a few friends

4th place - suomi - only cause im part finn

we will see :)

i think that the cold air has prevented clear thinking on behalf of our Canadian friends. USA will win the gold. Anyone that watched the game last week should have an understanding of that. Canada is VERY good--i would even say they are great--but the USA is a just a little bit better. That will be enough to lift us past our northern neighbors and take the gold home.

So of those who watched the game yesterday, what were your thoughts?

I hate to say it, but Canada was looking really damn good towards the end. I'm a hockey newb (I'm from California and hockey is not very popular), but Canada's passing was pinpoint accurate and seemed well timed by comparison.

Still glad for the US to bring home the Silver in an event that they aren't typically in the top contention.

All i have to say is well played by both teams. It would have been funny to see Canada lose, as they were the home team and they are uber crazy about the sport. But both teams played real well and after that goal by Parise i thought that the US should have a chance to win in OT. Oh well, gold wil be ours in 2014! :P

oh you silly yanks. when you gonna get it. it's our game. just cause that weasel gary bettman runs the NHL and ruins it so that you can "understand" the game and "keep up". it will never change. you've got baseball. it's a nice slow game for you to watch. thats your pastime. hockey is our life.

Bet you were scared for awhile there!

You have no idea, lol. I couldn't believe we were 24 seconds away and that happens. I would like to know how many people in the country had to bring the portable defibrillators(sp?) out haha. Kudos to the Americans for making it one of the craziest games I've ever seen.