Bluestacks

Chameleon

Anyone ever mess around with this? I have been trying to find a way to play android games, on my pc.. Bluestacks is the most mentioned, but I am unable to get the games to run on it.. Or if any of you know any other methods, I am all ears :D

There should be an apps folder....make sure that you are downloadin games to that. Then just run them from there. If there is no apps folder then you will have to download from your google account and save it on your account.
Least thats what ive been doin with the free games...

I got everything to download fine, and it seems everything else is working good, but when I go to load a game after installing, the screen just stays black, and then locks up... I've looked at every solution I could find online, but nothing helps..

What have you tried so far to fix it, I don't have an immediate fix but there are a lot of posts out there that give suggestions.

• Like 1