ZyXel router BW management

Have a new router ZyXel NBG 5615. It is connected to DSL modem(coaxial cable, ISP provides non-static IP, speed 10mbit\s). And by WAN RJ-45 connector are modem and router connected. Zyxel has the opportunity to set bandwidth management options manually. So I did after using Gaming Engine, which is preset and didn´t help at all in ET and youtube playing. All else was Low prioritised gaming was set to High, but gaming console has only: Xbox, msn gaming options. So I guess it won´t work.

Here´s my manual tries, deleted IP is my static IP from router(LAN IP): SS: 1.general pic, 2.settings for ET. 3. outgoing connection(to WAN). 4. incoming connection(to LAN)

So I´m wondering if I mess it up or it isn´t  possible to reduce lag when youtube starts first buffering, internet speed is enough to play lagfree after first buffering.

post-3155-0-80083400-1400594826_thumb.jpg

post-3155-0-32727700-1400594835_thumb.jpg

post-3155-0-47416100-1400594844_thumb.jpg

post-3155-0-97072100-1400594856_thumb.jpg

What I see is your youtube2 configuration seems to be messed up. Youtube needs much more than 100kbps. 4-6 mbps for 1080p, so 2-3 for 720p, and about 1-1.5mbps for 360p.

Each mb (megabit) is 1000kb (kilobits) Remember that this is not in megabytes and/or kilobytes.

Also, I have CenturyLink for internet, and have a XyZel modem, and I've found that generally using it to throttle traffic just slows down everything, because your router's RAM and CPU usage will always be high, looking for activity on those ports and IP addresses.

Thanks for input, but that low limit is because its toWAN, so I guess it should be upload limit and I don´t need to upload but to listen FROM ;) But the thing is, router doesn´t seem to prioritize at all. Have same lag spikes when loading new song as with 25€ old netgear...