Who Are You?

SiD

1 minute ago, floki said:

Hey @Dropz nice to see U introduce ur self nub 

Im coming out of the shadows slowly but surely ;)

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

First name: Mindaugas
What country are you from?: Lithuania
Are you a Parent?: Not yet
How many siblings do you have?:  1
What's your shoe size?: 43/44(EU)
What do you do for a living?: Currently working in Norway
Greatest Fear?: Sharks and Snakes😄 
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: 300km/h with Motorcycle
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) in my young age at my home toilet had been changing to new , and I wanted really to poop so I ran to supermarket but unfortunately couldn't hold it anymore so I pooped in my pants but nobody knew or noticed but still I was embarrassed 😄
First thing you look for in a new friend?: How he treats other person
Farthest you've been from home?:  United States maybe like 10000km away
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: It's been ages since I played et and looked some servers on google and noticed this place with a bunch of servers to choose.

Cat or Dog?: Both pretty much
What are your hobbies?: sports, like basketball, soccer, going to the gym and many things more when have time 😄
What kind of Sports do you like?: Basketball
What's your favorite color?: Blue
How about your favorite type of music?: i listen to anything pretty much  that sounds good 😄
Favorite Song?: Maybe Don't stop believen
What's your favorite TV show?: game of thrones, sopranos,
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Action, thriller, drama, comedy, historic 
What do you like most about yourself?:my shitty sense of humor
What do you hate most about yourself?:Kindness too kind to people and often get used for that 😄 ( trying work on it )
Favorite actor/Actress?: Many actors I like hard to remember everyone's names but what comes to mind Brat Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Keanu Reaves and so on
Favorite season? Why?: Summer since I born in June so I like to much warm weather, water, beach , sand nature😄 
Favorite subject in school?: Didn't had such but maybe sports, but for real maybe history

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, Mafia 
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?:mmorpg  used to play Lineage2, runescape 
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Dont have one but to be honest 😄
How many games do you own?: Not sure, with old ones maybe 20 or more
Do you play console?: Not really, i do have ps4 pro but haven't turned it on for like long time , but when new gta comes would be awesome to get new playstation😄
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam

• Like 5
  • Haha 1