43 minutes ago, Kojootti said:

thanks everyone for the warm welcoming 👋 

I'm middle of moving so after that is done, im applying😄 @Caipirinha

Yay!!! Have a good time with the moving! 🎉🎉🎉

Oh My God Yes GIF by CBC

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Kojootti said:

Yea, 10/10 show. Now it's Shoresy time baby! This team will never lose again. @Shoresy

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...
First name: Henry
What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: nope
How many siblings do you have?: 2
What's your shoe size?: 44.5 (EU)
What do you do for a living?: now on vacation till august, then my job as assistant in school for "troubled" kids continues.
Greatest Fear?: Idk maybe Australia, since everything there is poisonous and wants to kill you 😄 
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Driving a motorcycle
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Think i called my teacher "mom" accidently on 1st or 2nd grade. never forget.
First thing you look for in a new friend?:What kind of sense of humor they have and  how they view the world.
Farthest you've been from home?: Spain so thats like 3000km i guess 
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: being a regular on jay1

Cat or Dog?: Both
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and in the summer i like taking photographs in the nature 
What kind of Sports do you like?: Ice hockey
What's your favorite color?: Green
How about your favorite type of music?: i listen to anything thats good 😄
Favorite Song?: at the moment probably "chase and status - Baddadan "
What's your favorite TV show?: Breaking bad, Trailerparkboys, Prison break. those are probably my top 3.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): comedy,documents and crime thrillers.
What do you like most about yourself?:my shitty sense of humor
What do you hate most about yourself?:Temperament, sometimes getting provoked too easily 😄 ( tryna work on it )
Favorite actor/Actress?:
Favorite season? Why?: Summer since rest of the year Finland pretty much sucks 😄 
Favorite subject in school?: History

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, and few of the older COD's on console
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?:mmorpg
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Dont have one but "my summer car" is definitely the weirdest game i have.
How many games do you own?: no idea, got 5 installed atm
Do you play console?: Not really, i do have ps4 but havent turned it on for like a year or something 😄
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam

• Like 5
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Can confirm Dropz's shitty sense of humour

Baking Good Morning GIF

3 minutes ago, Dropz said:
First name: Henry
What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: nope
How many siblings do you have?: 2
What's your shoe size?: 44.5 (EU)
What do you do for a living?: now on vacation till august, then my job as assistant in school for "troubled" kids continues.
Greatest Fear?: Idk maybe Australia, since everything there is poisonous and wants to kill you 😄 
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Driving a motorcycle
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Think i called my teacher "mom" accidently on 1st or 2nd grade. never forget.
First thing you look for in a new friend?:What kind of sense of humor they have and  how they view the world.
Farthest you've been from home?: Spain so thats like 3000km i guess 
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: being a regular on jay1

Cat or Dog?: Both
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and in the summer i like taking photographs in the nature 
What kind of Sports do you like?: Ice hockey
What's your favorite color?: Green
How about your favorite type of music?: i listen to anything thats good 😄
Favorite Song?: at the moment probably "chase and status - Baddadan "
What's your favorite TV show?: Breaking bad, Trailerparkboys, Prison break. those are probably my top 3.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): comedy,documents and crime thrillers.
What do you like most about yourself?:my shitty sense of humor
What do you hate most about yourself?:Temperament, sometimes getting provoked too easily 😄 ( tryna work on it )
Favorite actor/Actress?:
Favorite season? Why?: Summer since rest of the year Finland pretty much sucks 😄 
Favorite subject in school?: History

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, and few of the older COD's on console
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?:mmorpg
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Dont have one but "my summer car" is definitely the weirdest game i have.
How many games do you own?: no idea, got 5 installed atm
Do you play console?: Not really, i do have ps4 but havent turned it on for like a year or something 😄
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam

• Haha 4
  • 100 1