Let's relax with some Trance!

Xernicus

Whenever UMF is on the scene, that does the job better than any playlist i can even setup.

Currently being at Miami, being one of the top festivals of electronic music around the world.

http://live.ultramusicfestival.com/

Ya I know.. But that Dash Berlins set yesterday... Where's the good old Dash? He has just sold his soul to the EDM...

Luckily it's ASOT day in Miami today :)

Ya I know.. But that Dash Berlins set yesterday... Where's the good old Dash? He has just sold his soul to the EDM...

listening for asot stream atm and marlo set was the best so far

just a question... how can one relax with trance? :unsure::help   bleh

One doesn't just simply ask that...

listening for asot stream atm and marlo set was the best so far

I'm listening too, and yea, MaRLo has been the best so far! Andrew seems to be good also :)

This whole ASOT thing brought a light to my day..

• Like 1

Yeh well some DJ's just kind of go off the way with their new sets, tho Armin has never dissapointed me and i have to say Hardwell has done a pretty decent job as well, will be a lot of upcoming days searching for decent sets at youtube :)

Yeh well some DJ's just kind of go off the way with their new sets, tho Armin has never dissapointed me and i have to say Hardwell has done a pretty decent job as well, will be a lot of upcoming days searching for decent sets at youtube :)

I know that too.. I still hope that Dash would someday be back making trance like he did. Don't know about Hardwell since he is not doing trance, but that crappy mainstream EDM..

One doesn't just simply ask that...

I'm listening too, and yea, MaRLo has been the best so far! Andrew seems to be good also :)

This whole ASOT thing brought a light to my day..

http://festival.astateoftrance.com/events/mi

the rest of the lineup looks good

looking forward to andrew bayer and paul van dyk, eric and armin will bring some good tracks too

• Like 1

looking forward to andrew bayer and paul van dyk, eric and armin will bring some good tracks too

I'm looking forward the most that Eric Prydz' set! Might be interesting :)