War Thunder WT tournament?

Kat0n

Hello! Would like to know if some members/regulars would be interested in making some kind of War Thunder tournament? Recently discovered a nice part of the game called "Custom Battles". To make it short, it enables players to create their own game sessions, they can chose the game mode, the map, etc and set a password to prevent other players from joining the session unless they know the password ofc. So we could play games between clan members/regulars, seems interesting (me and owned tried it), wanted to know if you guys were interested :) We could also make the session open to all ofc, a bit of advertising is always appreciated :D What do you guys think about it?

• Like 3

I think it is a really cool idea, but it will need some polishing first before it can be a real event.

Things to keep in mind:

team balance (players that are skilled should be devided on teams evenly)

plane ranks (not everyone plays war thunder all that often)

• Like 2

I think it is a really cool idea, but it will need some polishing first before it can be a real event.

Things to keep in mind:

team balance (players that are skilled should be devided on teams evenly)

plane ranks (not everyone plays war thunder all that often)

The game auto-balances the teams, so there's no need to worry about that.

As for the ranks, we could all do tier I, then tier II, then III- or something along those lines.

I'd be down for a tournament, though I haven't played in ages- I'd have to get some practice in! :D

• Like 2

Yup sounds good to me. A bit more practice sessions to get the right game settings and we should be good to go.

• Like 2