FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Great match so far :o Most interesting of the day at least.

• Like 1

Buh :blink:  gg :yeye

quote-football-is-a-simple-game-twenty-t

ow god we start to look like germans   :cry   :P 94th minute yesterday hehe

great game though enjoyed watching it high level of play and very high ball speed from both teams

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

And now I don't get your point lol. If you read up a little, maybe you would get it. But either way, people do keep complaining about it and this is the WK forum..right? 

maybe you should read back a bit

It's more than obvious you're not used at this kind of discussions about matchs of football ("soccer") and probably the game itself.. People always discussed decisions of referees, actions of game, incidents of game that way and since ages.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

I really, really, really, wanted Algeria to win... They put up a really good fight and it was an exciting game, but the professionalism and fitness of the germans got the better of them. It's almost a big kick in the balls for Algeria to score in the last minute because it just showed them that they were really capable of beating germany. Neuer was hilarious and i think he just got bored just like we do on FIFA and wanted to have a bit of an outfield go himself. He actually touched the ball almost more times outside of the penalty box than in!

Great game all in all! 

• Like 3

The last goal was an honorable goal and well deserved. Algeria was fighting like crazy and the pressure was very intense in the first half.

First do you get wet feat already. I can predict the future, muhaa :P

Kisses redy.

• Like 4

Buh :blink:  gg :yeye

quote-football-is-a-simple-game-twenty-t

This won't happen on next match :)

GG France and gl to Germany

Btw, another option .. stop commenting football if you don't like it :)

• Like 3

Yo Kat', told ya we would go at least in 1/4 of finale!!! :D

Can't wait for the clash friday 18:00 (FR) btw FR-GER, hope it will be a nice game to watch. 

I'm more of a hockey fan so yeah I got the mentality of "Soccer players are all crybabies" lol but I have to admit I'm kinda impressed this year.

Not that they don't dive, I guess it's part of the sport but the games are very interesting.

A lot of dramatic endings or close-to-be dramatic. I don't have any favorite team so it's just fun to watch. I kinda cheer for the underdog just for the heck of it xD

Algeria put up a great effort yesterday and it would have been fun to see them win :P

Now I believe USA are underdog against Belgium so, GO USA! :D

• Like 1