FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Mexico loses cuz their coacher works so bad today..he just dont wanted to make a second goal and end the chances of NL

1x0 is not a safe score.

NL didnt played as well today, but it was just 39° C today...so hard to play at 1:00 pm, right?

Disagreed !

Penalty is always detestable to tell which team will win. 

What I've seen isn't a loss of Mexico because of their coach's work... they almost did it! 

But Netherland has huge perseverance spirit, and only the greatest can win like this in the end of a soccer game.

What I've seen is a very nice first half game for Mexico (maybe a little help of the temperature as you said, but teams had 2 "cooling break"), they dominated Netherland, it's undisputable.

Then, they keep going and scored at the begin of second half (48'). This goal has generated an electroshock for Netherland's players. That's not the Mexico's coach position that has changed, but Netherlands fighted back a lot, and they forced Mexicans to adapt their gameplay to defense. (they just couldn't continue attacking like before)

Mexicans can be proud, they held almost the whole game and almost made it to the 1/4 versus the favorite team ! (which in my opinion again, isn't going to win this worldcup)

Have a nice day all !

P.S : GO GO GO GO GO FRANCE vs Nigeria :P (can't wait to see the 2 games of today, with GER-ALG too)

• Like 3

none soccer stupid no valid calls (its all based on the refs word)

it's football -_-

great match costa rica vs greece last night I went in 90th minute something to eat and I thought the match was over but when I came back extra time was there lol

Now Netherlands have to play Costa Rica again tough opponent but I think we will win 2-1 :P

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2674266/Arjen-Robben-admits-diving-penalty-not-injury-time-spot-kick-Holland-quarter-finals.html

Fred (Brazil) was called a cheater, mocked, blamed, win of Brazil critized and I even don't dare to imagine the comments if they win the Cup.. RFA cheated with the assist of Austria during the World Cup in 1982, eliminating Algeria and got the whole world spitting on them until the final before to lose vs Italia. After that, RFA was the national team the most hated during the eighties. Such players (including players like Suarez), representing their country and a people should think by twice before instead to think only at their own interests and be so selfish. So, yes it's part of football, but no, not his real spirit. It only tends to pollute more and more this great and most popular of all sports. Sad..

• Like 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2674266/Arjen-Robben-admits-diving-penalty-not-injury-time-spot-kick-Holland-quarter-finals.html

Fred (Brazil) was called a cheater, mocked, blamed, win of Brazil critized and I even don't dare to imagine the comments if they win the Cup.. RFA cheated with the assist of Austria during the World Cup in 1982, eliminating Algeria and got the whole world spitting on them until the final before to lose vs Italia. After that, RFA was the national team the most hated during the eighties. Such players (including players like Suarez), representing their country and a people should think by twice before instead to think only at their own interests and be so selfish. So, yes it's part of football, but no, not his real spirit. It only tends to pollute more and more this great and most popular of all sports. Sad..

yeah I saw the interview after the match, that he admitted it. Thank god it didn't had any influence on the match itself.

First, I'm so sorry that France will get its butt kicked by Germany on 07/04/2014.

Germany-France.jpg

We'll see redy, we'll see... let the best win :)

But at first, we've to beat Nigeria, that we don't underestimate!!!

Echange_franco-allemand_2-f0499.jpg

according to this picture : France > Germany !!! 

Ou-en-est-l-amitie-franco-allemande_arti

Its funny, pretty much every team flops in soccer and yet people still complain about it. It isn't new and if you're not going to do anything about it, then stop complaining. 

Three options:

1. try to do something about the flopping. write a letter, make a petition, idk use your creativity!

2. stop watching football (soccer)

3. stop complaining