FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Ghana put up an incredible fight today vs Germany.

They played with incredible physicality and passion. It was quite a spectacle, but in the end, it was the legend, Miroslav Klose, who saved the day by evening it up. 

#AlliDoisKlose

Great game Germany vs Ghana: clean play, lots of goals- 4 of them- and about 30 shots on goal in total? Also only 1 yellow card towards the very end and someone ran his nose flat against ghana player...

England and Spain are out, not very suprising but still a shock from "big football teams".

Haven´t seen NL playing yet so I´m hoping to see more games from Costa Rica and Ghana as they show spirited game.

Great match again as the most matches this world cup  best world cup sofar for me ever :P 

so many goals and great matches surprising results and very decent level of play, much better as south africa for example.

Yeah no fkng Vuvuzela.

• Like 2

Brazil, where is it?

yeah, conditions are pretty bad in some countries.....

The games are happening in some f***ed states of my country, here is not surprise corruptions owns, but most of the bad publicity was made by other political party of the current. Tell me one country are no beggars? here just have little more :)

• Like 3

Germany of course - as I am german! I think we have not the best Team, but we have heart to fight! We will see what happens next! A duce against USA would be enough to go to the next round! Should be managable....

Today Belgium-Russia and Portugal- USA wooohooo goooo Belgium and goooo Portugal :D

To be honest.... I think good bye Portugal! ;-)

Ghana put up an incredible fight today vs Germany.

They played with incredible physicality and passion. It was quite a spectacle, but in the end, it was the legend, Miroslav Klose, who saved the day by evening it up. 

#AlliDoisKlose

Yes, I was impressed as well! They proved that they are underestimated.... what a great match!

holy shit france, should've been 7-2 really! What a game, proud to be half french :D!

yes france has this time a pretty good team! but so far no hard competitors in the matches! We will see what will happen in the next round! But I think it would be possible for France to go to the finals....

• Like 1

Is only a feeling but i think Germany wins the cup;)

Maybe but I think this time we will see a surprising team winning the cup! Belgium could be the one! They have an awesome team with perfect technical and passion playing!

I enjoyed watching the USA play above expectations against Portugal.  It was a game that clearly the US was hoping for a tie at the most, but then it was apparent they should have won.  I still don't understand why the game time gets extended for 5 minutes?  The clock in the clock.  When its over its over :) 

Landon Donovan should be playing, a lot of politics went into the decision not to put him on this year's team.  His mother is best friends with my wife.  He used to play soccer as a boy on the same team as my son, lol.

Walter.

• Like 1