FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

2 goals valid denied for Benzema in 2 matchs.. He might have been top scorer with 5 goals in this beginning of world cup. Waiting the end of Honduras - Ecuador (1-1 at half time). If the score stay the same until the end, we will be in 1/8e! :)

Score at the end of match:

Honduras 1-2 Ecuador

To eliminate us, Ecuador must win his next match against us, score 8 goals (if Switzerland wins only 1-0) without taking one. Good luck!! :D

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

I did not expect it to Spain .... there are countries that entered less than expected and what happened today with Costa Rica and Italy honestly do not expect to see Italy lose ... 

france, germany, netherlands ... I'm pretty sure at least one more them and reach the semifinals .... but anything can happen people 

otherwise expected more from England but so are people ...

Edited by Panth3r

Great game for France but against a mediocre side. Not tested yet.

True, you're right! This is the feeling here too in France. Our defence not really tested yet. But if Argentina gets the 1st place of his group like expected by everyone, we might have to wait until 1/4 to see a real test (vs Germany). If we win this match against Germany, we will have all reasons to hope being champion.

My favourites to win this World Cup are/were Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain. Spain being out, Argentina showing something not enough strong vs a weak team, and Brazil still not started to play in this World Cup (disapointing and not enough to win the WC but be carefull, Brazilians need only one great match to start dominating every teams) only Germany did what I expected.

Netherlands is half surprise for me.. Dfighter can vouch for me, I told him even before started the Cup. I had predicted a probable defeat of Spain against Netherlands due to too much lack in defence. Now if NL are able to play together with the same spirit without any internal fights (like past tournaments\years) they have great chance to win this World Cup too. All this will be tested if they face a big difficulty on their path. They will pass or break.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

If it's like that I have a feeling that Croatia will win :P hehe jk but I really wouldn't be surprised if it happens because stranger things has happened in wc currently.

Great match again as the most matches this world cup  best world cup sofar for me ever :P 
so many goals and great matches surprising results and very decent level of play, much better as south africa for example.

Edited by DFighter

Yep, I agree. So far this has been a great World Cup.  Most games, except for the scoreless draw between Nigeria and Iran, were pretty good and we're seeing tons of goals. :D