FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

I am really surprised with Chile. Im so happy they removed Spain because now it wil be harder to decide who's the best and who have the biggest chances for the finals :D

But now Croatia 1- Cameroon 0 on half time. Really awesome passing for the goal which Olic scored but Cameroon should chill out a little. Those tackles were disguisting and the red card was totally deserved, I never saw something stupid like that. I can just say that luckily Nishimura isn't the referee again otherwise Mandzukic would get red card :P Let the better team wins! :)

• Like 1

Australia out too.  :(  We did ourselves proud. 

of course you should be proud of your team. 

Against Holland and Chile, Australia played great games, just needed some more luck!

wait, wait, wait!!!

Spain still has two possibilities:

window or aisle seat

XD

Oh now that's mean :P hehe but I am really surprised by Spain. I really expected a lot more from them but it is what it is ;)
  • Like 2

Was basically not interested but used to watch wc as a child, good moments, so nostalgia heh and must say it's not as boring as I thought it would be. As France will prolly not make it through 1/8, I hope to see unusual teams among the semi-finalists or even finalists :P 

Was basically not interested but used to watch wc as a child, good moments, so nostalgia heh and must say it's not as boring as I thought it would be. As France will prolly not make it through 1/8, I hope to see unusual teams among the semi-finalists or even finalists :P

Come on Kat' support your team!!!! France is going through the 1/8 ! at least we go to the 1/4 !! 

If France is first of their group E, then they play Bosnie/Iran/Nigeria to go through 1/8 !

I guess 1/4 : Chili/Colombia + Netherland/Italy + France/Germany + Argentine/Belgium

then     1/2 : Chili / Netherland + France(!!!) or Germany(???) / Argentine

FINALE : Netherland + ???

• Like 1

Come on Kat' support your team!!!! France is going through the 1/8 ! at least we go to the 1/4 !! 

If France is first of their group E, then they play Bosnie/Iran/Nigeria to go through 1/8 !

I guess 1/4 : Chili/Colombia + Netherland/Italy + France/Germany + Argentine/Belgium

then     1/2 : Chili / Netherland + France(!!!) or Germany(???) / Argentine

FINALE : Netherland + ???

I don't think France has a single chance against germany or the netherlands...with a bit of luck...maybe they can make it to 1/4 :P

And Spain is out. I must admit, that's not what I expected but I am still happy about it. Adios Espana. :hi

How do we like beating a dead horse... 2 european cups and a world cup, all followed... someone has gotten that far? Not.

Fit 7 goals in just 2 matches, and just make a penalty goal... is terrible. No one can explain what happened or explain themselves. But that's the game and the show must go on.

May the best win :)

• Like 8

I don't think France has a single chance against germany or the netherlands...with a bit of luck...maybe they can make it to 1/4 :P

The only way we can meet NETHERLAND is in FINALE !!!! 

Germany, we will play them on 1/4 of finale. I really don't know what's gonna be the score between FR/GER

• Like 1

The only way we can meet NETHERLAND is in FINALE !!!! 

Germany, we will play them on 1/4 of finale. I really don't know what's gonna be the score between FR/GER

Let's see France - Switzerland first :P Not even sure they'll win this one