Famous aimbot cfg

dUUUmzz

So most of the ppl call me aimbot so i thought i wanna be bad person and share aimbot cfg with you guys. Anyways playing with 32" tv 1080p and i use Razer Copperhead and Lycosa. When i was a little kid i played ET so much that i broked my MOUSE1 button which meaned i couln't shoot anymore and i had to learn to shoot with MOUSE2, i was forced to it so now it's pretty weird to hear but yeah , i shoot with MOUSE2 and with MOUSE1 i use sniper/riflenade  or med packs. Anyways happy botting!

This is my hack

photo.JPG

etconfig.cfg

Edited by dUUUmzz
  • Like 4

Seems casual XD

Write some new cfg's and change them from time to time, it's really great way to have fun learning how to play over and over :D

If you have trouble with cfg's write to me ;)

Who is the boss now? :D

111.jpg

11.jpg

And still going down

2.jpg

:)

Why you rate on a outdated and a pretty much inactive ratingladder? You should use Trackbase mate. :P

Hey, new update about cfg. 

Soo where to start? Mmm i found accidently new deflon pads for my mouse, before that i didnt even had the installed them so now my mouse gained soo much sens boost that i had to sens down my ET cfg pretty much.

Here's a changes i have made to cfg:

Adjusted gamma to aimbot more

Crosshair color is now Cyan and it's much much better

Sens changed 0.8>0.55

Audio Quality is now very high, now you can aimbot even more and listen enemy footsteps

Also i have changed ui into etpro ui which is better than default in my opinion

Binded MOUSE4 to selfkill cuz i hate those PANZER nonskillers so now they can't kill me.

Something more but i don't remember ;)

I need new Copperhead, too sad that it's pretty old model and hard to get a new one

IMG_1468.JPG

Hugee screeeeny with aimbotter boy

IMG_1469.JPG

Yeah it's me! :)

Here is a new cfg 

http://www.upload.ee/files/3947932/aimbot_2.cfg.html

Happy botting!

Edited by dUUUmzz