Killer of the month - highest kills in one map

CaldasGSM

During this month will be collecting your screenshots of your great performances...

- Any server is valid

- Any map is valid

- there must be NO bots playing and that current time

please post the image of you stats during the intermission ..

4469e10205b3ed7d39520b202928dbbc4e1576e1.png

Please don't spam on this thread... any comments or remarks.. create a new post..

At the end of the month.. after the award is given.. all the posts will be deleted and the thread will be recycled...

Thank you and good shooting ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curousity whats the difference between playing bots vs the jaymod servers, isn't it the same thing? Not trying to be funny nor degrade jaymod players as a whole. Just don't make much sense to exclude bots to me if your not going to exclude jaymod servers from a overall skill standpoint, players slots, and bigger hitboxes, along with all the *extra* things not in ET, jaymod has exclusively as in adrenaline/ Flak Jackets etc that you don't have in normal servers/ mods. I have no intention of posting any of mine, just isn't fair to the others who might want to post in either this thread or the headshot thread that play in harder mods with 1/4 the players slots without all the *extra* help jaymod has.

Edited by matthewX

Any player is free go to to a server where he thinks he can get more kills more easily.. there is several levels of difficulty on each server.. but also several levels of players..

and unless we have a specific server for this.. its hard to make comparisons.. so we just let the normal "balance off the universe" :P come into play... (if you need extra skills to play in etpub so do your opponents)....

As for bots.. allowing a game between you and boots.. its to easy.. if you ever played in a server with several bots you'll notice they all follow the same path.. you just have to lye down with your gun, point once and its head shot after head shot... now THAT is not fair

wet20081101142645desert.png

why you show score made by haxx..so lam3. pro players have spec'd you and you have no time to spot enemy players you kill. you just run and shoot 30minutes and in that time you spot the enemy and make 1xx frags per map. if you want to be that leet, why just try like another players in server. hacking is best option to ruin fps games.

why you show score made by haxx..so lam3. pro players have spec'd you and you have no time to spot enemy players you kill. you just run and shoot 30minutes and in that time you spot the enemy and make 1xx frags per map. if you want to be that leet, why just try like another players in server. hacking is best option to ruin fps games.

scorpion does not hack. ive spccd him lol, he doesn hack. plus he is killable.

scorpion does not hack. ive spccd him lol, he doesn hack. plus he is killable.

that just confirm's you no see it. he is killable only when hp run 0 lol. if you support yourself cheating; ofc he is not cheating. but if you play fair like all suppose to, he is unfair. hope this thing is not coming as a phenom in fa servers and fa start's to support cheating in server(s). you have pb on there, so why it is there when you have player like scorpion playing there unfair. real player's will notice cheating for sure. so desu, next time spec how he aim and how fast he detect enemy..i bet you get surprised.

Covenant provided you know what a chea :dntk t, I think you do not know when the cheat program for game players, and it is impossible to hide the.

First PB if you can not cheat and fail 100 percent of the players will see that the mistaken :spank .

Every other server has its own administrator who captures suspected spec or players who later analyzed his game locked Forum.

Third take the plunge permanent ban.

Fourth you can not never play with his nickname, only if you love them often change.

The end I play ET a very long, knows me at least half an ET player you are 100 percent of the milk bottle,

or you grow teeth when I tread on ET therefore do not bother a board administrator or someone you know and enjoy the game. B)

Covenant provided you know what a chea :dntk t, I think you do not know when the cheat program for game players, and it is impossible to hide the.

-seems you are pro haxor then when you can cheat with pb on. just confirms you are pro cheater.

First PB if you can not cheat and fail 100 percent of the players will see that the mistaken :spank .

-you know quite much about pb as a player who just is filled on his ego. cheaters know always much about pb. like you.

Every other server has its own administrator who captures suspected spec or players who later analyzed his game locked Forum.

Third take the plunge permanent ban.

Fourth you can not never play with his nickname, only if you love them often change.

-i love proper english

The end I play ET a very long, knows me at least half an ET player you are 100 percent of the milk bottle,

or you grow teeth when I tread on ET therefore do not bother a board administrator or someone you know and enjoy the game. B)

-you need milk bottle and happy meals like other 7th graders. swim with your ego, np to me, but that will not erase what you are and with what you are(nothing).