SiD Plays Outlast

SiD

Sup.

Started doing some recording over the last few days, working on finishing up my Black mesa series. Been slacking due to work and holidays.. and the fact that I have been addicted to FA servers. hah.

Anyway, for S'n'G I went through my huge Steam library for some ideas of new playthroughs when I found Outlast. This is just a test/teaser to see how it goes. may continue this series if it proves worthwhile!

It's just a shitty let's play sort of thing, but it keeps me active and I find it fun.

Note: I am a chickenshit in Horror Survival games. Blame it on the overactive imagination, yo. Feel free to make fun. :D

http://youtu.be/zaUKy_EdFqA

• Like 7

What I've gathered so far.. You're there to investigate some wild claims made by a former employee. After you get thrown down into the main lobby, I think it says to find your way out of the asylum lol

The pacing is definitely faster than Amnesia, and it has a really great Horror Movie vibe. lol With my headset, it amplifies the sound. You can really appreciate the sound effects and tense music.

Once I get a few pieces of Black Mesa uploaded, I may delve deeper into this lol Interested as shit now.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah Sid, that was a great watch. i felt your fear too lol. i hate playing horror games. i love the movies but screw the games. got me sittin here controlling the character wit creepy music and surprises...nope not me. lmao :D