Frags from FA #1 and 2

ecLipse~

Good one! Should add some HD effects.. 

Thanks! I made this video out of boredom, but I'll surely make a second one, that will have more effort put into it. and longer with more SMG frags :)

• Like 1

dislikes 1

Deathbringer, if there's something you disliked in the video, care to share it with me? so next time when I make the second video i can work on it. or are you just being a troll and a hater? :)

nah man, great kills, just a shit mod, its weird to see u playing it

Frags from FA #1 and 2

Description: FA #1 & #2 frags (Jaymod)

http://et.trackbase.net/server/2/

http://et.trackbase.net/server/41659/

(Jaymod)

(Jaymod)

(Jaymod)

just a shit mod,

If you do not like the mod, then don't watch my video, I stated that this was jaymod for a reason, because I know etpro players with attitudes of that a 5 year old visit here once in awhile, if anything I was doing you guys a favor so I wouldn't waste your time watching a "shit" mod. This video, and my whole Youtube channel is not to show people how "Pro" I am, it's to give people a good time. with some tolerable music and some nice Frags or Jumps.

if you're gonna be a troll and a hater, at least be honest about it :/ but it's cool. it just shows I'm doing something right to get "special" fanboys  ;)

• Like 2