Thoughts on TWD last night?

IceQueen

whats twd :l

The Walking Dead. Episode was a bit slow, I can forsee them doing the next 2 episodes based on where the different groups are and what they are doing now.

Edit: Also moved this to the correct section :)

Edited by UAdave
  • Like 1

The Walking Dead. Episode was a bit slow, I can forsee them doing the next 2 episodes based on where the different groups are and what they are doing now.

Edit: Also moved this to the correct section :)

Oops, thanks! I agree that's probably what they'll do. I'm sure it'll pick up, at least I hope so. I probably shouldn't be talking to you since I'm a Michigan fan.   B)     haha

• Like 1

I agree with Dave...

...about the prediction of the next couple of episodes showing where everyone is at and what kind of pickle they're in.

• Like 1

Here is the funny thing about the last episode.  Remember when the Asian guy is getting ready to walk out of the area he woke up in?  When he stands up, the camera shows two metal chairs against the door.

But when he turns around to walk to the door,  the chairs aren't there.  This is at the beginning of the show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...