Joining =F|A=

Madgemade

join  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Want to join =F|A=

Stop posting. Seriously, you TRYING to get people to look is just going to aggravate them. So the best thing I can say is, Post your app and leave the shit alone for a week. Don't even type the URL in your web for 7 FULL days. People aren't going to jump on your command, you need to let them learn more about you and gather their ideas and others before they make any decisions. Shit doesn't happen over night.

Be patient,admins will definitely take a look or they even took at your apply,apply will never get offline if you wont dissapear of course,you will get your answer soon if you will be patient :hi

• Like 1

Plz be patient. Only ppl to get accepted in the span of less than 24 hrs are old friends of leaders/ members and/or have been around for a long time (like me :P). Usually takes over a week, sometimes a month. Also, being 12 and acting this way doesn't help your case, ie too young. You put your app up around 3 hrs from posting this topic and you expect for ppl to be talking about you all the damn time!? Look how many apps are up and how long some of em have been up.

mario_fail-12856.gif

:mad But i dont like waiting so im going to find something else to do for ages and ages

when i come back i bet the will only be a load of FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!! so STFU :mad

All you guys suck i only found some cool guys like god and ppl like that elsewhere!! :mad