NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Last night three stars

1. Joe Pavelski (SJS) 3+1

2. David Backes (STL) 3+0

3. Carey Price (MTL) 24/24 100,0

News

- Kris Kreider (NYR) will be about month (hand injury)

- Niklas Bäckstörm (WSH) will be out day to day (lower body)

Teams who are insure they playoff spots are

East:

Boston Bruins

West:

St. Louis (L)

San Jose (Congrats Meow)

Anaheim Ducks

Today Interesting games

Vancouver - Minnesota

Philadelphia - New York R

Anaheim - Calgary

So no members vs member match! But every today games we can see member or applicant team. Good luck!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 2

I wish San Jose and Philadelphia meets in final. It would be amazing...for me

dont dream  meow...  san jose maybe is able to reach stanley cup but  it very close..and for me chicago has a better team...and in the west association st-louis, colorado, anaheim and at limit los angeles can reach the final association and after just one team pass to stanley cup.for me it chicago the best team in the west association..

for philadelphie, i think if was hard to just  make playoff...phili was on a great serie in 10 last game (6-3-1) but must to continu in this way for just make playoff...i dont think he has the team to reach  2 round not more ....boston , pittburgh ,montreal and detroit  (when the injure players come back)  has a better team then philadelphie

respect and   see you later  dude :fixed

I wish San Jose and Philadelphia meets in final. It would be amazing...for me! :D

Dude no way! In my team situation. I dont think we can win even serie with Yeo. We really need new coach. But i believe that my second favorite team Anaheim will play in Cup final. Okey i see couple warning thing in they game. Coach Boudreau has habit give too much gametime for his big guns. We see that when ducs was losing streak and when he was coach in Washington. And second warning what i see is that he (boudreau) not respect veteran players enough and that can kill team spirit.

I think that Boston and St. Louis will play in cup final and Boston win cup!

Game updates will come later!

• Like 1

Last Night three stars

1. David Booth (VAN) 2+0 (daam vs. Wild)

2. Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) 30/31 .968 (vs. Flyers)

3. Sami Vatanen (ANA) 0+2 (vs. Calgary)

Was first time when all members and applicants teams lost they games. So was very poor day for us!

My own Wild three stars and plus player agaist Vancouver

Minnesota 2 - 5 Vancouver

1. Mikko Koivu 0+1

2. Charlie Coyle 1+0

3. Zach Parise 0+0

P. Erik Haula 0+1

Official three stars

1. David Booth (VAN) 2+0

2. Eddie Läck (VAN) 29/31 .935

3. Charlie Coyle 1+0

Okey so i not know how busy i am in weekend so here come NHL weekend schedule (for interesting games)

News!

- Bobby Ryan (OTT) will be out rest of season because sports hernia surgery

- Tom Gilbert will be out rest of season because sports hernia surgery

Thursday Interesting games!

Boston - Chicago © Last season stanley cup final rematch

Los Angeles - Pittsburgh

Montreal - Detroit

Minnesota - St. Louis (L)

Vancouver - Colorado

Winnipeg - San Jose

Friday Interesting games

Toronto - Philadelphia

Pittsburgh - Columbus

Chicago © - Ottawa

Nashville - Dallas

New York R - Calgary

Anaheim - Edmonton

Saturday Interesting games!

Boston - Washington (Game start at Europian time)

San Jose - Colorado (Game start at Europian time)

Detroit - Toronto

Montreal - Florida

New Jersey - New York I

Dallas - St. Louis (L)

Minnesota - Phoenix

Anaheim - Vancouver

Winnipeg - Los Angeles

Sunday Interesting games!

Boston - Philadelphia (Game start at Europian time)

Calgary - Ottawa (Game start at Europian time)

Chicago © - Pittsburgh

So we have two member vs member game. First will played in Friday when Thundercats go to play agaist Zigzag and second will played in Sunday when Sl@yer go to visit in Zigzag home!

We have two member vs applicant game too first will played in Friday when Pepsi and D..X play game agaist Meow and second game will played at saturday when Germankilla play home game agaist Meow.

Good luck!!

East:

Boston Bruins

West:

St. Louis (L)

San Jose (Congrats Meow)

Anaheim Ducks

Im out the servers and only quick visit in site friday but, i will play as much i can in saturday and sunday!! Have nice weekend mates and Lets Play Hockey!!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

• Like 1

Dude no way! In my team situation. I dont think we can win even serie with Yeo. We really need new coach. But i believe that my second favorite team Anaheim will play in Cup final. Okey i see couple warning thing in they game. Coach Boudreau has habit give too much gametime for his big guns. We see that when ducs was losing streak and when he was coach in Washington. And second warning what i see is that he (boudreau) not respect veteran players enough and that can kill team spirit.

I think that Boston and St. Louis will play in cup final and Boston win cup!

Game updates will come later!

I don't think Anaheim will make it through the first round if they play Los Angeles. Maybe if they play someone else.

But I think that Perry and Getzlaf are the only dangerous players on Anaheim. Not enough offense there.

Same thing for St-Louis Blues. I think that they won't be able to go through Chicago. For me, the best in the west will be Chicago and San Jose.

San Jose has 3 players over 60pts (2 over 70pts), and if Couture hadn't been hurt, he would have over 60pts as well.

They have an amazing attack. Solid defense and a pretty good goalie.

I'm just scared of Los Angeles for the first round. They always shut down the offensive power of every team...

For Philadelphia, I don't think they will reach the final, but it would be fun for me :D

But it's the NHL playoffs....anything can happen!

• Like 2

great victory for montreal vs detroit ....it amazing game with lot of goal 5-4 for montreal...carey price  has goal a good game even so allowed 4 goal in 30 shoot...thomas plekanec score 2 goal for to reach 20 goal this season...thomas vanek score 1 goal and had 2 assist for 3 points and subban get 2 assist...but detroit have a lot of injury: jonathan ericsson 4-6 week/ justin abdelkader indefinite period/daniel cleary indefinite period/pavel datsyuk 3 week/henrik zetterberg indefinite period/stephen weiss indefinite period......it all important players for the wings....if a couple of these guys come back for the playoff the reds wings can surprise a lot of teams....i dont want to play detroit in playoff ....in resume it a good teamwork game for the win .... :woho:

montreal is on a good  serie with 7 victory in the last 8 games :camper the next game is vs florida saturday...i hope so a victory :yahoo :yahoo

• Like 1

montreal is on a good  serie with 7 victory in the last 8 games :camper the next game is vs florida saturday...i hope so a victory :yahoo :yahoo..................and roberto luongo is injure for tonight game :hug: and more jonathan huberdeau is injure too....GO HAB GO....... YOU MUST WIN THIS ONE .......... 

great victory for montreal canadien saturday vs florida  4-1.... but florida  has 37 shoot on carey price vs 19 shoot  for florida.....carey have stop 36 shoots and he goal a solid one againt but it a easy game for 37 shoots...often it a blue line shoot or not dangerious shoots...the resume of the game in offense is 3 guy on first line:

thomas vanek 1goal+1 assist

max pacioretty 1 goal+1 assist

davis desharnais1 goal+1 assist

the good serie continu with 8victory in last 9 games ..GO HAB GO :dance:

• Like 1

next game for montreal is tuesday vs tampa bay

tampa bay injury: mattias ohlund ( only important player)

montreal  injury :come back for thomas plecanec

travis moen (minimun 1 week)

brendon prust(season over)

josh gorges(1 month)

it would be a amazing game for the playoff classification...tampa have 91 point in 74 game played(3 in assosiation)

montreal have 93 point in 76 game played (2 in association)

i think would be a very close game...i want a win for montreal but that was very hard game....if the season finished today tampa vs montreal in first  round, another reason to win this game it for the ice avantage  in playoff.......GO HAB GO   the serie must continu 8 in 9game victory :woho:

• Like 1

Last night three stars!

1. Mats Zuccarello (NYR) 2+1

2. Sidney Crosby (PIT) 2+0

3. Tuukka Rask (BOS) 52/49 .942

Minnesota three stars agaist Phoenix

Note: in this game Wild and Phoenix has so much in line. That team who win this game will get first wild card place (7th. in conference) and loser get second wild card place (8th in conference)  After first period Phoenix lead 1 - 0. After second period Phoenix still lead 1 - 0. Then come wild who play maybe best period in this year (not this season) and win game at 3 - 1

Minnesota 3 - 1 Phoenix

1. Zach Parise 2+0

2. Mikko Koivu 0+2

3. Jared Spurgeon 1+0 (GW)

P. Ilja Bryzgalov 23/24 .958

Official three stars

1. Zach Parise 2+0

2. Michael Stone (PHX) 0+0

3. Mikko Koivu 0+2

News!

+ Buffalo extend Coach Ted Nolan contract

- Jonathan Toews (CHI) injury his hand in sunday game and will be out for day to day ©

Today Interesting games

Carolina - Ottawa

Florida - New Jersey

Winnipeg - Anaheim

Minnesota - Los Angeles

New week start with one member vs member game when My team play agaist LA Kings Fan!! Good luck!!

East:

Boston Bruins (Win division) (L)

Pittsburgh

West:

St. Louis

San Jose (Congrats Meow)

Anaheim Ducks

Colorado (Congrats GermanKilla)

Chicago © (Congrats Thundercats)

• Like 1

Hey!! send your Stanley cup finalist guess  :) At the moment we have this guesses

von Rantala = Boston vs St. Louis and Boston win

Matt = Chicago vs Boston Not guess winner yet!

Let see who will get most points :) Points system will be this

If you guess Champion right you will get 3 point

If you guess finalist right you will get 2 point

You have time to send you guess in end of regulation season!

Good luck!

Edited by von Rantala