NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

big lose for montreal friday ,the canadien  play a very bad game ....they are allowed 43 shoot and he lose 3-2....next game was saturday vs toronto....this game is very important for a place to the serie...GO HAB GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:camper

Yeah Matt i think at this moment best goalies are

1. Tuukka Rask (Because he is very constant, He has many years in League and he always get good stats. He has no poor seasons, Tuukka is very good in playoffs. I think best playoff goalie in world in this moment, very flexibility and not give bad rebounds)

2. Henrik Lundqvist (Even that he is not so good playoff goalie and this season is not his best, Henrik is very constant too. He has over 92% save percent four season row before this season, he has very good international games history)

3. Sergei Bobrovsky (Last year Vezina winner is biggest reason why Columbus even fight playoff spot. Very important in his team and very good goalie, only minus is that he has not show long constant yet and not a lot playoff games)

4. Pekka Rinne (Even that Pekka was injuried most of this season and last season was his weakest, he was still best player in Nashville and stole most of Nashville wins, Nashville MVP last four season, very constant and not give rebounts)

5. Ben Bishop (This season goalie MVP, Mean that he has biggest role his team wins, Without Bishop Tampa not even fight playoff spots, maybe this seoson Vezina winner, even that i think Rask is better goalie, Bishop is in the moment more important his team than Tuukka is for Boston)

In Carey Price i think he not show enough constant in his career. Last Season end was very hard for Carey, His last season end was big disappointment for me, and he usually play one good season and next is not so good but not bad neither. That Carey can come my top five he need two solid season! He career Save% is .916. All my top five goalies has better save% When Carey price is "hot" he is one of best in league but after hotstreak can come couple very poor game what team lose because his poor game. (all goalie has hotstreak and cold streak and only in long run you can see how constant goalie is, but in Carey case its happened too often and thats is one reason too why he is not my top5)

Last Night three stars

1. Daniel Alfredsson (DET) 2+1

2. Cory Conacher (BUF) 2+1

3. Wayne Simmonds (PHI) 2+0

My Minnesota three stars of game

Minnesota 3 - 4 New Jersey (OTL)

1. Marco Scandella 0+1

2. Jared Spurgeon 0+2

3. Jason Pomminville 0+1

P. Mikael Granlund 1+0

Official Stars of game

1. Andy Greene (NJ) 1+0

2. Matt Cooke (MIN) 1+0

3. Patrik Elias (NJ) 0+3

Today Interesting games

New York R - Columbus

Carolina - Chicago ©

Boston - Colorado

Nashville - Calgary

GermanKilla good luck with Boston game. Bostan has Ten game winning streak. One of those wins come against Wild!

News

- Patrick Kane (CHI) will be out remind of regular season

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 1

Yeah Matt i think at this moment best goalies are

1. Tuukka Rask (Because he is very constant, He has many years in League and he always get good stats. He has no poor seasons, Tuukka is very good in playoffs. I think best playoff goalie in world in this moment, very flexibility and not give bad rebounds)

2. Henrik Lundqvist (Even that he is not so good playoff goalie and this season is not his best, Henrik is very constant too. He has over 92% save percent four season row before this season, he has very good international games history)

3. Sergei Bobrovsky (Last year Vezina winner is biggest reason why Columbus even fight playoff spot. Very important in his team and very good goalie, only minus is that he has not show long constant yet and not a lot playoff games)

4. Pekka Rinne (Even that Pekka was injuried most of this season and last season was his weakest, he was still best player in Nashville and stole most of Nashville wins, Nashville MVP last four season, very constant and not give rebounts)

5. Ben Bishop (This season goalie MVP, Mean that he has biggest role his team wins, Without Bishop Tampa not even fight playoff spots, maybe this seoson Vezina winner, even that i think Rask is better goalie, Bishop is in the moment more important his team than Tuukka is for Boston)

I like your list. And I think we could add Varlamov from Colorado in there for this season. But there's one guy you completely forgot... it's Quick from Los Angeles.

I know he doesn't put up the best numbers during the season, but when playoffs time comes, he is just incredibly amazing.

• Like 2

big lose for montreal friday ,the canadien  play a very bad game ....they are allowed 43 shoot and he lose 3-2....next game was saturday vs toronto....this game is very important for a place to the serie...GO HAB GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:camper

i forget pepsi and dx(toronto) i wish you a win but for me montreal was win saturday.... :dance:

yeah von  rantala , it a very good list of the best goalie in nhl but

1- moew is rigth when he say abount jonathan quick,you forget this goalie for sure

2-for price you re right when you say,he not show constant in this career,but this year is very contant and he is more stable in the net.  

3- since montreal  change is goalie coach,price change a little bit this style and the big change is he give less than bad rebound and when he give rebound,it more controlled rebound

4-this year price use more this physique(6`4) and he is alway in good position for block the shoot.

5-price is choose for olympic ... when you check, so many goalie than the canada can choose for number1 and the canada it is the best team on the world  so carey it for sure in the top 3 goalie in the world

6-since the change of goalie coach , carey it more strong mentally,more confidence so a better goalie,in summary

for this reason i think than carey price is in  the top 3 goalie in nhl and for me the best one !!!!!!!!!! :punk

Edited by mattdg_QC

Being from Quebec, I should cheer for Montreal. But no, I hate them. I want the Quebec Nordiques back.

My favorite teams are San Jose and Philadelphia, and they both won yesterday!!!!! :)

moew me to i want  the  nordique back,i was a fan of quebec when he was in quebec....but i  change for canadien after 3 season with  no team....i dont kwon you come from quebec!!!!!...where in quebec ???...me i come from sherbrooke and now i live in drummondville...it alway cool to see a  quebec guy...tu dois parler francais!!!!!!! :woho::dance:

Edited by mattdg_QC

i forget pepsi and dx(toronto) i wish you a win but for me montreal was win saturday.... :dance:

montreal injury:brendon prust out for the rest of season ouch!!!!!!!he is a very good 3 line important player...he hit hard and is able to drop the glove :bye_2:

moew me to i want  the  nordique back,i was a fan of quebec when he was in quebec....but i  change for canadien after 3 season with  no team....i dont kwon you come from quebec!!!!!...where in quebec ???...me i come from sherbrooke and now i live in drummondville...it alway cool to see a  quebec guy...tu dois parler francais!!!!!!! :woho::dance:

Yep. Je suis de la ville de Québec!!

• Like 1

So i have very busy day today when im host to Gameday. And not watch Last night wild game. So cant send my updates today. Next will be tomorrow!

• Like 1

no

So i have very busy day today when im host to Gameday. And not watch Last night wild game. So cant send my updates today. Next will be tomorrow!

no problem dude ... i wish you a good day

great and important victory saturday for montreal canadien againt toronto......carey price make 33 save on 36 shoot, a solid and hot game for him...réné borque and brian gionta score 1 goal and 1 assist.....in summary not the better game for canadien but they just make enough for winnig the game and take 5 point at classement on toronto :dance: 

Yes i forget Quick in my list! Maybe can take place four! He is very good playoff goalie yes but not so good in regular season! He get a lot help with very defencive gamestyle what Los Angles use!

@ Matt yeah you arguments are very good except

5-price is choose for olympic ... when you check, so many goalie than the canada can choose for number1 and the canada it is the best team on the world  so carey it for sure in the top 3 goalie in the world

In the moment i say that Finnish has best top three goalie with Rask, Lehtonen and Rinne, Then come USA With Quick, Miller and Bishop. Canada has only one very good goalie in the moment at that is Price. So its easier to get goalie spot in Canada team than USA team and Finnish team. So that cant be argument that Canada has best goalies and thats why Price is best because he was starter in Canada team in Sothsi. But i dont want argue (in negative way, its always good to argue in positive way its only show that we love our players) with you, i just want say that in my opinion i find atleast two country who has better top three goalies than Canada in the moment. And i not mean that all those finnish goalies or all those USA goalies are better than Price. I think Price is very good goalie and if he play good season in next season too and good playoffs he will come to my top 5 list :)

Side not! Remember Matt i choose Price to best goalie in Sotshi Olympic Tournament :)

Last Night three stars

1. Evgeni Malkin (PIT) 2+2

2. Curtis Glenross (CGY) 3+0

3. Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) 21/21 100,0

Today Interesting games (Have very very busy day today so my update its little bit late)

I will not put scores here because in Europe fans maybe watch game later (not live)

St. Louis (L) - Pittsburgh Game is End already

Toronto - New Jersey

Nashville - Chicago ©

Minnesota - Detroit

Florida - Anaheim

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Mathieu = Montreal

• Like 2

von rantala

you have reason on couple point for the goalie but price stay in top 3 for me...maybe it because he is the goalie of montreal(no neutral opinion)...and canada have a ccouple of good goalie like louango, fleury, brodeur...ect.. :punk

i forget pepsi and dx sorry for you re team but montreal is a better team and he play a better game too....great win vs toronto for montreal...better chance next time :all rock: 

• Like 1

tonight game montreal vs boston...a classic....i want a win for montreal but it a big test because boston have 13 victory at their 13 last game!!!!!!  i wish a win for montreal but for real, i think boston win this one but i want have not reason and the canadien can cause a surprise :drunk

• Like 1