NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

montreal vs boston resume game  no 5

ouffff.... very bad game for montreal.... first they not play in the first and two periods....they start to play in the end of the 2 periods....but the bruins play a very good game like a team they was 117 points in regular season...it the first time of the playoff , i see montreal at dominate like this ...boston play a perfect game in defensive system and a great physical play...the big guy of the boston bruins disturd montreal players all game...carey price not play this better  game...he just play a correct one , but is not this fault if montreal lose....it all team to play a bad one....the bruins have 30 shoots againt price and the canadiens have31 shoots on tuukka rask but the boston shoot are more dangerious then montreal....boston shoots was take with many traffic foward price and good position shoots...for montreal they dont challenge rask exectp in the thirds periods.....in resume boston take the lead 3-0 in second periods at 1min 36 sec....montreal cue at 14min 39 sec at the second for to make 3-1 in the game....in the thirds montreal open the game and they have many chance of scoring ,but rask stop all the shoots....but when you open the game , you give more chance of scoring and boston take advantage with a goal at  14min 12 sec to make 4-1 .....the canadiens put off you re goalie with 4minutes remaining in the thirds and they was score a goal at 17min 39 sec...another p.k subban shoots from blueline on powerplay...the game finish in that way 4-2 for boston..

shoots boston------------30

montreal----------31

powerplay-----boston-----------2/4

montreal----------2/5

special mention-------boston---good physical game with many good check

very good perform for boston  line 3-4 

best tuukka rask game in the serie

2/4 in powerplay

5 players at +2 in this game

30 very good shoots on price

patrice bergeron and this line play a amazing defensive game againt pacciorretty line

zedno chara play a amazing defensive game too

39 body check for boston in the game

special mention montreal----not the best game for carey price...just correct

2/5 on powerplay

31 shoots on rask ...not all the best shoots but 31 

2players at -2 and 6 players at -1 for the game

complete disturd from the physical game of boston

the worst game i ever see for plecanek...-1 with 3 minor penality

3 stars of the game------1-carl soderberg

2-lou eriksson

3-tuukka rask

montreal last chance to put this serie in 7 was monday 19h 30 min at bell center in montreal ... i hope so the gosht was there too

go habs go  

i dont give up montreal victory monday                                               

Btw Matt. I think anyone have no eye problems so no need so big letters! Its very hard to read when one Letter is same size than my screen! We really appreciate if you can use normal font! Thank you!!

Okey i wake up earlie saturday morning to watch Wild home game agaist Hawks and was so happy that we won that game! In game 5 in Hawks home ice we play our worst game in this season playoffs. Hawks play good game, but we was awful on that game! Bryz play his best game in Playoffs, Haula goal was Beautiful, but our second period was awful! Haws deserve win that game! I still believe our victory and im so so proud how we battle agaist Champion. I agree that Hawks has better roster, mean they have more big stars in defence group than our team, they have more big stars name in offencive group too and they goalie is better than us, but still im so proud how we battle and finally i start love Yeo too and start see that he is good coach! I think we can win this serie. We are great in home ice and in game seven everything is possible! Biggest disappointment is how bad, one of my favorite players Mikko Koivu played against Hawks again. Last ten playoff game (agaist Hawks) Koivu has only 0+1 and he lose battle agaist Toews in every game! I love Koivu still, because he is big leader.

Last night three stars

1. Jonathan Toews (CHI) © 1+0

2. Martin St. Louis (NYR) 1+0 WHAAAT NHL Suck with three stars so hard sometimes! I stop send this stupid three stars next season. St. Louis should be first stars of night

3. Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) 36/37 .973

Today games!!

Boston - Montreal (BOS lead 3-2)

Los Angeles - Anaheim (serie is even 2-2)

Good luck Matt and Reflex for game 6!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 2

​                            pre game boston vs montreal                                       

first boston take the lead 3-2 in the serie with a amazing  performance in the game 5..boston play a perfect game in offense and defence for to take the lead...but montreal can not play a worst game then the game 5...the key for montreal is carey price for sure, but the first line must to play a better game in offense , plecanek and this line must to play a good defensive game if montreal want to win, because carey price not able to win the game lonely....i am confident because the game  will playat montreal ,first the crowd is amazing at montreal,second michel therrien have the last change up, thirds the gosht in the bell center was not gone .....for sure that was a very close game         go habs go  

injury ------------boston---------chris kelly ------------------------- indifinite

adam mcquaid----------------------out for the season

dennis seidenberg------------------out for the season

marc savard-------------------------out for the season

montreal---------alex galchenyuk------------------------indifinite

starting goalie---------------boston-------------------------- tuukka rask 

montreal--------------------------carey price

go habs go

i want a victory for to play game 7 at boston   

resume of game no 6 boston vs montreal       

what a amazing game for montreal canadien.... it the best game they play againt boston in the serie....all team play in the same way for humiliate boston  4-0 the champion of regular season... boston look like a pee-wee team this night againt montreal...first  carey price play a very solid game and he control this rebound all game...he was impossible to score againt in this one...he play  perfectly in this play away  and  always in right place in the net...the defence help price a max with many shoot blocked foward him,play a very solid positionning in the montreal territory for stop the big guy of boston, then beat boston in physical play with many bodycheck...the offence play a very solid game too..the line 1-2-3-4 was amazing all game...each players had a part to play in offence and defence  too and they was play a perfect one...first line was amazing with 3 of 4 goal in this game.... in resume montreal  take the lead early in the game with a goal at  2min 11 sec in the first period...this score never change so far at the 2 periods at 15  min  24 sec for to make 2-0...only 2 min later montreal score the goal for make 3-0....finnaly the canadiens score in the empty net with 4 min remaining in the thirds for to make 4-0... 

shoots-----boston=   26

montreal=    28

powerplay  boston--------------0/3

montreal------------ 1/4

special mention boston--------the worst game then the team play in this serie

34 body check

0.857 %eff  for tuukka rask in this game

10 players with minus in this game and one with -3 (lou  eriksson)

patrice bergeron, milan lucic,zedno chara,brad marchand,jarome  iginla,david krejci was totally invisible all game

24 minutes  of penality 

0/3 on powerplay

montreal------------39 body check

thomas vanek score 2 goals

max pacioretty score 1 goal and had 1 assist for 2 points

shouhout for carey price 26 shoots block in 26 shoots

7 players with minimun 1 point in this game

1/4 on powerplay

solid defense system play all game

14 turnover  negative point

plecanek play a solid defence game againt lucic,iginla,

3 stars of the game 1-carey price

2-max pacioretty

3-thomas plekanek or thomas vanek

next game wednesday 19h with 3-3 tied in the serie      

• Like 1

@Matt and Reflex Congrats for last night win! In game seven everything is possible. Team who has more luck can win, team who has better goalie can win, in game seven everything is possible! Btw Matt!! Thomas Vanek probably will play next year in Wild! I dont like Vanek so much! I hope that we not take him. I scary that he will be new Dany Heatley! What you think about Vanek, you want that Montreal keep him or is he good free agent for Wild team!

I really believe that Wild can win tonight game and in game seven everything is possible!

I have feeling that New York Rangers will go to Stanley Cup finals! They want win for Martin St. Louis and that is huge when whole team want win games for one player! Then they can be impossible to stop! New York R has better goalie than Penguins and usually in game seven better goalie team win!

Tonight Games

New York R - Pittsburgh (Serie is even 3-3)

Chicago © - Minnesota (CHI lead 3-2)

Good luck Yomero and Jaymee for game Seven!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

@Matt and Reflex Congrats for last night win! In game seven everything is possible. Team who has more luck can win, team who has better goalie can win, in game seven everything is possible! Btw Matt!! Thomas Vanek probably will play next year in Wild! I dont like Vanek so much! I hope that we not take him. I scary that he will be new Dany Heatley! What you think about Vanek, you want that Montreal keep him or is he good free agent for Wild team!

I really believe that Wild can win tonight game and in game seven everything is possible!

yeah me too i dont like vanek a lot but it a scorer of 40 goal with this good season...vanek dont say present in all game , he was coward  in many game . he was invisible, but he can score 3 goal in in this bad game and he is a big guy with 6``0 217 lbs...he was not good in defense and very coward but he have a place on first line on many team...if montreal can keep vanek ...let go it a very good player and i heard abount that ... vanek at minnesota...second i think the serie with you re wild finish tonight with a victory of chicago ...sorry van rantala but chicago are too strong for the wild...but the wild  impress me a lot with 2 victory at home ....i wish you a win but for my pool ...chicago win this one 

pre game no 7 montreal vs boston

first it was a 7 game and  everythink can happen....boston have the ice advantage for this game and it very important because claude julien have the last change up...he can oppose zedno chara at the pacciortty line all game  and the line of patrice bergeron againt pacciorretty line...the key for a montreal win it a line 2-3-4 but 3-4 line it very important to prduce in offence..and line two (placanek line) it very important to play a good defensive game to check the lucic , iginla line....second it carey price , they need a perfect game of carey for montreal win and same think to boston, need a solid perform from tuukka rask but i think price is better then rask but it just my fan opinion...the power play will be a very important factor in this game, because if montreal can take advantage of powerplay , they stop the bruins physical play , it a only way to stop boston big guy like lucic...in resume montreal can make a great surprise in beat boston and in boston garden more....go habs go.....but i am conscient this a 50/50 chance of win for each team....ohhhhh i forget in this serie the team who score the first goal win the game in all serie.........

injury ------------boston---------chris kelly ------------------------- indifinite

adam mcquaid----------------------out for the season

dennis seidenberg------------------out for the season

marc savard-------------------------out for the season

montreal-------- alex galchenyuk------------------    indifinite

starting goalie-------------montreal--------carey price

boston----------tuukka rask

next game wenesday 19h at boston garden

7 game need a montreal victory for surprise all guy

• Like 1

Go Blackhawks!!

I am a huge Blackhawks fan and tonite is a big game for us.  I think the Hawks will win this series, but I'm not certain that it will be tonight!  Hawks are incredible in series clinching games. 

• Like 2

I am here in St Paul drinking at the Eagle Street Grill right across from the Stadium!!!!! 12 die hard Blackhawk fans/Marines!! Good think people are nice up here so nobody will F with us. 

waynes-world-game-on1.jpg

• Like 1

new york rangers make a big surprise tonight ....they beat penguins in pittburg arena....they open the road for my team montreal....if montreal win tomorow againt boston, the next serie will be montreal vs new york and i think montreal have a better team then new york....they look like 1993 (last stanley cup) for montreal...montreal must win the  match7 againt boston

go habs go

That's right crosby suck it!!!

i am in disagreement with you re affirmation....crosby have prove with many way is not a chocker and he dont suck...it the best players in the nhl....for many reason i dont think like you.....

1-he win a stanley cup when he was the youngest captain ever

2-he  win two  gold medal in canada team and he was a leader of the best team in the world (canada)

3-he play amazing in offence and he was amazing in defense too

4-find me a best players in the 2 way then crosby,....good in defense and offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

respect crosby a lot for all the think he bring in the nhl ...you just dont have the right to tell crosby suck ...respect dude 

i am in disagreement with you re affirmation....crosby have prove with many way is not a chocker and he dont suck...it the best players in the nhl....for many reason i dont think like you.....

1-he win a stanley cup when he was the youngest captain ever

2-he  win two  gold medal in canada team and he was a leader of the best team in the world (canada)

3-he play amazing in offence and he was amazing in defense too

4-find me a best players in the 2 way then crosby,....good in defense and offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

respect crosby a lot for all the think he bring in the nhl ...you just dont have the right to tell crosby suck ...respect dude 

I agree !! Crosby has true skills and he is one of best player in whole league.

• Like 1