NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Congrats Matt and Reflex for last night win!!

Last night three stars!!

1. Jimmy Howard (DET) 25/25 100,0

2. Rene Bourque (MTL) 2+0

3. Ryan Getzlaf (ANA) 1+1

Tonight games

Chicago © - St. Louis (STL lead 1 - 0) Game is going right now!

Columbus - Pittsburgh  (PIT lead 1 - 0)

Minnesota - Colorado (COL lead 1 - 0)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Congrats Matt and Reflex for last night win!!

Last night three stars!!

1. Jimmy Howard (DET) 25/25 100,0

2. Rene Bourque (MTL) 2+0

3. Ryan Getzlaf (ANA) 1+1

Tonight games

Chicago © - St. Louis (STL lead 1 - 0) Game is going right now!

Columbus - Pittsburgh  (PIT lead 1 - 0)

Minnesota - Colorado (COL lead 1 - 0)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

it a very important game tonight for minnesota...if he lose that one colorado take a  BIG advantage on this serie...for me colorado will win this serie but i wish you good luck dude :lol  :lol  :lol

St-Louis vs Chicago games are sick. Speed, goals, saves, etc.

And It's nasty/dirty, especially Chicago. They need to stop being frustrated and start playing like they usually do, or they won't come back in this series.

STL leads 2-0 now!

• Like 2

Hah 2 - 0 is nothing when home game is coming. First game we have bad luck last game Colorado was better because so good game in they first line.

Bryz continue his awful game and after third goal (what was only goal what he has no change to save in this serie) Yeo put Kuemper in goal. I many time earlier say that i not like our coatch Yeo, but if he will lead us to conference final then i start love him and admits my error (every fan has own view how to team must be to lead or coach). He is young coach he make this like errors. I was hoping that Kuemper start game 2, but no Yeo decide keep Bryz in goal and thats was mistake. I NOT mean that if Kuemper was in goal we won that game. Colorado was far way better and its not Bryz fault to lose this game! I see second error too when Yeo move Koivu out of first line and put Granlund and Pomminville there, ofcourse Koivu is my big time favorite player and i know that sometime that block my view of this kind moves. If Kuemper will play solid in goal we can win Cup because we have so good defencive group and big leaders, thats why i believe my team :)

Congrats for GermanKilla for home game wins.

Last night three stars!!

1. Matt Calvert (CLB) 2+0

2. Nathan MacKinnon (COL) 1+3 great great game vs Wild. Best game what i saw many years

3. Barret Jackman (STL) 1+0

Tonight Games

Philadelphia - New York R (NYR lead 1 - 0 game will start in Europian time)

Detroit - Boston (DET lead 1 - 0 Game will start in Europian time)

Tampa Bay - Montreal (MTL lead 2 - 0)

Los Angeles - San Jose (SJS lead 1 - 0)

Its habs home game! You have change to take 3 - 0 lead. Our member vs applicant serie continue too when La Kings Fan play against Meow!! Good luck!!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

another victory for montreal

a  victory for montreal canadiens tonight by the score of 3-2....it  not the best  game for montreal tonight  but they play a good team game for victory...first , carey price not goal this best one....he goal a correct game,but he is  not win the game lonely...second, the defense play also a correct game...they block many shoot for help carey price and they make only 5 turn over all long game...thirds, the offense play also a correct game, they take 31 shoot on lindback but not all shoots are quality shoot ..they shoot to every where on  the ice...in resume this victory are a team effort victory...the canadiens play this system all game as much in offense then defense...... just one think then montreal must to be better is the power play, it 0 in 5 tonight...now with a 3-0 lead in this serie , it begin to smell a 4-0 serie... :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

shoots------------tampa bay:29

montreal   :31

power play -----tampa bay:1/2

montreal    :0/5

tonight three star  ---------1-brendan gallagher

2-p.k  subban

3-rene bourque

special mention  for montreal-----carey price 27/29 saves

-----rene bourque....  the  head coach michel therrien have leave bourque  in out of line up for 6 games all season because this bad performance                                                         and since the begin of the serie he had 3 goal  

-----p.k  subban with 2 assist and a couple of wonderfull move on the ice ...he merit the second star for sure and a couple of defensive play too

-------brendan gallagher with 1 goal and 1 assist...he was small but he play big...many time he is the spark for the team start

special mention tampa bay -----steven stamkos with 2 assist but not a great game...he was invisible all game

------ondrej palat with 1 assist...... but he was very impressive....... he is fast......good in offense and defence too

montreal take the lead 3-0 in this serie 

next post tomorow for tuesday  game      

go hab go

:woho:

• Like 2

Congrats Matt and Reflex for last night win! I was little bit surprised that Lindback was starting in TB goal. I wait that they give chance to Gudlevskis who played great Olympic tournament!! I see that now they really miss Marty St. Louis in Tampa Bay and Bishop who i think is MVP of Tampa Bay this season!!

Last Night three stars

1. Joe Pavelski (SJS) 1+2

2. P.K. Subban (MTL) 0+2

3. Tuukka Rask (BOS) 34/35 97,1

Congrats to Meow too. You lead 2 - 0 now. I not saw games, but was little bit surprise to see how many goals LA allowed already. Maybe couple comments for that serie Meow if you have time to add :) Want to know if LA has some problems or have Quick in goal allow easy goals, or is San Jose so much better than LA at the moment? :)

Trophy Tracker

Jack Adams Award

1st. Finalist

Claude Julien (BOS) He lead team in first position on NHL. He get his team play great defencive hockey and he is respect in his locker room!

2nd. Finalist

Jon Cooper (TBL) tampa bay was last year 14 in east conference and Cooper lead his team in playoffs this year. Mayny player play they breakdown season!

Winner

Parick Roy (COL) far way best coach in this season, and in couple next season we can see if he truly one of all time coatch in NHL history. See couple of his games when Wild play agaist Colorado and he is great leader in bench.

Tonight games

Pittsburgh - Columbus (serie is tie in 1 - 1)

Colorado - Minnesota (COL lead 2 - 0)

St. Louis - Chicago © (STL lead 2 - 0)

Anaheim - Dallas (ANA lead 2 - 0)

• Like 2

Congrats to Meow too. You lead 2 - 0 now. I not saw games, but was little bit surprise to see how many goals LA allowed already. Maybe couple comments for that serie Meow if you have time to add :) Want to know if LA has some problems or have Quick in goal allow easy goals, or is San Jose so much better than LA at the moment? :)

Oh yeah, I watched both games (and every game of the playoffs of every team) and I can tell you it's the most physical series so far. Hits are flying from everywhere!

I think LA's problem is that they rely way too much on Quick. And Quick is only human, he can't save everything every time.

But honestly, the Sharks are just too strong lol. What is the difference this year? Their 3rd and 4th line are scoring goals!

That never happened in the past, Always had to be 1st and 2nd, Well, yesterday it's the 4th line that ignited the come back with 2 goals.

They have depth and Niemi has been good so far. If LA doesn't play better, they'll be swept.

But Quick is Quick...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a shutout next game. I hope not!! :D

• Like 2

first for jack adam trophy ...it just have one choise...........patrick roy

4 game of the serie tampa bay vs montreal

for me, the serie was finish tuesday for sure.but  i think then tampa bay was very aggresive in the first minutes of the game,if the canadiens sucess to contain tampa bay in that first 10 minutes...they was take a big advantage on the game...the canadiens most take advantage then ben bishop injury..the goaler of tampa bay is not very in confidence...in resume if the canadiens play a good team work match and a good system of play, they win for sure....and dont forget carey price...carey is a( money player) french expression i dont know if you understand

go hab go

injury tampa bay------- ryan malone  indifinite

-------ben bishop      indifinite(youppi)

--------mattias ohlund  out for the rest of season

--------brian lee           indifinite

montreal-----alex galchenyuk    indifinite

-----travis moen            indifinite

let go to second round montreal

I don't follow hockey anymore, but when I was a youngling, I would cheer for Montreal...  At least, I get the final scores on my cellphone, so I kinda follow the scores.  Go Habs!

• Like 1

I don't follow hockey anymore, but when I was a youngling, I would cheer for Montreal...  At least, I get the final scores on my cellphone, so I kinda follow the scores.  Go Habs!

nice another canadiens fan  ...you rock dude :yahoo  :yahoo  :yahoo

Yes so so importand win yesterday. Im sooo happy!! Granlund make most beautiful wild goal in many years!! Koivu play great game too. Give many many great pass. Like pass for Moulson. Koivu play great two way hockey. Kuemper play shutout in his first playoff start. We was better team in that game and was best hockey game what we played this season and if we can continue like that we can Win cup this year!!

Last night three stars!!

1. Kari Lehtonen (DAL) 37/37 100,0

2. Corey Crawford (CHI) © 34/34 100,0

3. Mikael Granlund (MIN) 1+0

Congrats for Thundercats too for first win!! Home ice will be big in our series!

Today Interesting games!!

Tampa Bay - Montreal (MTL lead 3 - 0)

Boston - Detroit (Serie is tie 1 - 1)

New York R - Philadelphia (Serie is tie 1 - 1)

San Jose - Los Angels (SJS lead 2 - 0)

Omg! So many games to watch, my brain is melting!

I have watched every single game so far. Only missed like 2 periods of Anaheim-Dallas (because I don't really care about that series at all)

Here's the most entertaining series in order (my opinion)!

1)San Jose - Los Angeles (fast, physical, lots of goal)

2)Chicago - St-Louis (fast, physical, even dirty at times)

3)Colorado - Minnesota (watching Mackinnon fly is amazing, tight games)

4)Pittsburgh - Columbus (Even though we thought Pitts would win easily, Columbus are putting an amazing fight)

5)Boston - Detroit (2 great teams)

6)Philly - New York (Philly finally won their first game at MSG after 9 straight loses!)

7)Anaheim - Dallas (I don't have interest in any of these teams, but the games are pretty fast with good plays)

8)Montreal - Tampa Bay (Seriously, unless you're a Montreal fan, you can't really find this series entertaining, barely any hits, a lot of mistakes. terrible goaltending for Tampa..)

And I hope Matt Cooke gets banned from the NHL, that guy is a dirty player and doesn't deserve to play anymore.

Edited by meow
  • Like 1