kicked from server

Brig

Question

for some reason keep getting kicked from server beginners when i have tags on. i got a new computer a month ago, and uploaded my guid on the website again. it is [guid removed]. heretic helped me get back on trial on the server a month ago, but today is the first time i had any problems with being kicked. any suggestions?

Edited by UAdave
removed guid from post

10 answers to this question

Okay... any screenshots of the log just after you get kicked? Might help us narrow it down a bit ;)

you need an admin to set your level on the server probably?

I've already set his level :)

And you didn't get a new game or guid? Because when PB banned me for aimbot, my old admin was tied to =F|A=midnight. Then i had to change to =F|A=meidanoche. Anytime I would try to connect with midnight, I was kicked because my name was an admin's name. The logs had to be cleared of this, which I never know if they were. But like Heretic said, please provide a screenshot. 

@Heretic- Sidenote: This is the issue I have with 17. We are allowed to give Level 2 to regular players, but when it comes to a member who went inactive or a trial we can set their levels back. Where's the logic in this? I get chastised for giving level three to a potential trial, but can give trial status to a new trial...

Trials/Inactives/Members have already "proven" themselves to be trusted with that level. Therefore, so long as you make sure it's them, there's no issue assigning the level they've already been "given" :)

Giving someone a level requires a judgement call by you alone, regardless of whether it's influenced by a current application. The difference between level 2 and 3 is the ability to warn people, and with it the ability to kick people. I'm not sure about the workings within the higher ups, but I'd assume they'd discuss new applicants if not they'd have far more information to make a decision about how much that person can be trusted.

Trials/Inactives/Members have already "proven" themselves to be trusted with that level. Therefore, so long as you make sure it's them, there's no issue assigning the level they've already been "given" :)

Giving someone a level requires a judgement call by you alone, regardless of whether it's influenced by a current application. The difference between level 2 and 3 is the ability to warn people, and with it the ability to kick people. I'm not sure about the workings within the higher ups, but I'd assume they'd discuss new applicants if not they'd have far more information to make a decision about how much that person can be trusted.

Yeah assuming doesn't work for me. But I understand what you are saying here.

• Like 1

@heretic and midnub, I just think who the hell will annoy midnight more, then accept them to trial.

As for the kick, if his guid was switch but his old level was not set to default then he would get kicked for name stealing. I just need to know if he got that switched...for now you can put tags on but just change up the names til we get it sorted.

@heretic and midnub, I just think who the hell will annoy midnight more, then accept them to trial.

Everyone annoys me Speed.

exactly

This conversation says so much about us :(

• Like 1