Sochi 2014: Jamaica bobsleigh team qualify for Sochi

ajnl

Damn it, beat me to it with the first post :(

Sorry :(

Ya maan.

Feel the rhythm, feel the run, let's go Jamaica, it's bobsled time!

• Like 3

I don't know I always thought of this section as a place where news should be current not 5 days old.

No one else had posted about it. I searched before posting to make sure. The oldest article I found was from 3 days ago, and how is 5 days old?

If you watched the qualifying on Saturday the 17th you would have known. To you this is just novelty news I actually enjoy the sport itself.

Congrats? It was news to me and obviously news to others. If it isn't news to you, there is no one forcing you to click on the topic and read it.

I heard the news just the other day and I was like wow! I hope that if they make Cool Runnings 2 that they will use ACTUAL jamaican actors lol. Go Jamaica :D!!!!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Congrats? It was news to me and obviously news to others. If it isn't news to you, there is no one forcing you to click on the topic and read it.

Again I am not sure you are getting what I am saying. I am saying that I love the actual sport and the news in itself is not some kind of novelty where I have to make a crude remark regarding a sequel. No one is forcing you to reply to my comments. Jeez whats up with everyone being so damn sensitive.

• Like 1

Again I am not sure you are getting what I am saying. I am saying that I love the actual sport and the news in itself is not some kind of novelty where I have to make a crude remark regarding a sequel. No one is forcing you to reply to my comments. Jeez whats up with everyone being so damn sensitive.

Ok