*ReVeRZe*..!?

Can be done , but

1) DD is already busy with rl , I don't see it coming very soon. thanks for suggestion though.

2) Last yr. we fall back on donations by almost 1k $ (if I am not wrong), and all of you know we are low on funds with too less people donating. If anybody like to donate for TJ server I can request owners to make 1.

With so much of bills pending and low funds I don't think its good idea to get another server.

Yes I remember seeing last count of donations about $1000 short.

People come to play and don't care for server costs.. 100 people donate $48 and donation goal is met. 200 people donate $24

We have guys donating $100+ $200+ every year.. and other guys donate nothing. Do the math.. it's easy to find 100 guys that play on servers between minecraft COD and ET. If we were meeting donation goals DD, Joe and Rainier would be happy to add servers, but when we don't meet donation goals THEY have to pay for it every time, we can't ask for more servers.. to you it means "new server" to them it means "pay more money"

• Like 3

Can be done , but

1) DD is already busy with rl , I don't see it coming very soon. thanks for suggestion though.

2) Last yr. we fall back on donations by almost 1k $ (if I am not wrong), and all of you know we are low on funds with too less people donating. If anybody like to donate for TJ server I can request owners to make 1.

With so much of bills pending and low funds I don't think its good idea to get another server.

Yah i acutally liked the idea and wanted to hear everybody opinion on this first before making assumptions.

Yes I remember seeing last count of donations about $1000 short.

People come to play and don't care for server costs.. 100 people donate $48 and donation goal is met. 200 people donate $24

We have guys donating $100+ $200+ every year.. and other guys donate nothing. Do the math.. it's easy to find 100 guys that play on servers between minecraft COD and ET. If we were meeting donation goals DD, Joe and Rainier would be happy to add servers, but when we don't meet donation goals THEY have to pay for it every time, we can't ask for more servers.. to you it means "new server" to them it means "pay more money"

Jah i know what u mean. If i would work i'd feel the same. I'm poor and studying . Need to pay myself though. I'm thinking about donating though yet my parents are little greedy --' 

P.S. this topic is only a suggestion to hear the opinions on this. Not to start a fight between us about the costs. We all live in a crisis. Everybody on earth has. :/

Jah i know what u mean. If i would work i'd feel the same. I'm poor and studying . Need to pay myself though. I'm thinking about donating though yet my parents are little greedy --' 

P.S. this topic is only a suggestion to hear the opinions on this. Not to start a fight between us about the costs. We all live in a crisis. Everybody on earth has. :/

We all know that feeling of no$ I'm sure.. Every runs into hard times. I was only saying that a new 26 slot server will cost something like $300+ each year, and it's difficult to pay for more, if we don't pay for what we have now.

But just to say it.. even if someone can only afford to donate $1 every year.. you might think oh well wtf is $1 im not giving that it looks stupid/embarrassing blahblahblah. Now think if 50 guys can only afford to give $1 every year. That is $50 total between them all.

If 50 guys can afford to give $1 but instead give nothing.. servers lose $50.

And I will make this promise.. even if you can only afford $1 or even half that.. DD and Joe and Rainier will NEVER ever laugh at your donation. Because it shows you are trying, and giving $1 is more than giving $0.

And I will bet most people here.. even without jobs, bank accounts, etc.. will sometimes have money. Maybe you helped someone in your family.. maybe a friend, a neighbor, and he gives you $10. $1 is easy. Hmm minimum donation of $5 though...

kk that can be bypassed still, all people can send $1 to one member, and he can give $5 increments also. There is always a way to donate

• Like 1

I like that and i totally agree. That's why i'm only making a suggestion. There will always be matters why something CAN or CAN'T be done. As long as i'm supporting FA i'm happy and i dont care if TJ will be added or not as long as FA keeps running.

I'm entirely sure DD / Joe and others do all in their power to make us people happy. And i'm already are more then satisfied man and completely happy with how are servers are now :lol.

I won't be dissapointed if this TJ won't be added coz of the donation. That just makes me wants to donate too. And i'm sure i will in the future. 

And the donation part: it's why i suggest it to discuss the matter in the can and can't be done.

Thanks anti to show ur spirit and dedication. This what we all share in this community ==> FA

I like that and i totally agree. That's why i'm only making a suggestion. There will always be matters why something CAN or CAN'T be done. As long as i'm supporting FA i'm happy and i dont care if TJ will be added or not as long as FA keeps running.

I'm entirely sure DD / Joe and others do all in their power to make us people happy. And i'm already are more then satisfied man and completely happy with how are servers are now :lol.

I won't be dissapointed if this TJ won't be added coz of the donation. That just makes me wants to donate too. And i'm sure i will in the future. 

And the donation part: it's why i suggest it to discuss the matter in the can and can't be done.

Thanks anti to show ur spirit and dedication. This what we all share in this community ==> FA

Oh yeah bro, I'm sure it isn't a definite no. The founders do as much possible to keep everyone happy.. you can see that in how many mods we have running :D I think it would be a matter of time to get the $, or find a server that would be better used for it. :)

• Like 1

as i said, i think it wouldn't matter if we got rid of the tf2 / cs:go servers since those are rarely populated.

A Trickjump server would be fun. maybe also with a map voting system.

Possible maps:

- Maniac Mansion (awesome team trick jump map)

- Toiletman jumps

- Weejumps

- Gammajump

- Hankjump

• Like 1

A Trickjump server would be fun. maybe also with a map voting system.

Possible maps:

- Maniac Mansion (awesome team trick jump map)

- Toiletman jumps

- Weejumps

- Gammajump

- Hankjump

There should be some easy maps for beginners :) Mr|Men gamma jumps or Gamma mill 4, circle jump.

If needed I can upload them on forum :)

Th3o

• 1 month later...

I suggest neko jumps 4 and cursed temple. I find em really interesting and they are medium level hard :)

Th3o

• Clan Friend

etpro server has a votable tj config for regular jumps (i.e. no pmove_fixed) already (999 adrenaline, load, save, etc.). Adding another tj config with pmove_fixed and no b_fixedphysics would be easy.

When the server is empty it goes to te_valhalla + normal config, so there is no problem if players leave while a tj map is on, who connects after that doesn't have to download it.

---

imho trickjump maps with a collection of jumps from standard maps are not a good idea, because if players want to trickjump, they can vote those standard maps and jump there instead. Then vote another map.

So the only missing thing would be gammajump, maybe a map with jumps for beginners and skilled (something like gamma mill, but it's a big download) could be added to the map pool, or an easy one like mrmen gamma (pros can try some hard crossjumps or do them in backwards-inverted-whatever while moving their mouse with their feet and blindfolded :D)

---

But it must be understood that it's a stopwatch server.

That is, if players connect and they want to frag they should always be able to vote another config and play...

Trickjumping should be something to kill time while waiting for players to join. This is the problem imho. If players play tj with this spirit then it's ok, otherwise byebye trickjump maps :P

I think it's up to players if they respect the rules and the spirit of the server or not