hi

#Psychot!C#

Question

hi guys. i have one problem. i tried to play cod4,but when i connect to server this says : error key code in use.... can someone help me? can i fix it or?

here is the photo:

Neacutevtelen_zpsbca87abf.jpg

thanks!

10 answers to this question

Lots of times just waiting about 20 minutes and logging back in will fix the problem, or a reboot of your system will too, but I use to have this problem a lot myself and I found that this helped        http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/47892-cd-key-in-use-error-fix/

Keep us up to date, if that doesn't work, there are a plethora of nerds here that can help :D

if that doesnt work just rewrite your keycode:

codmain menu->options->multiplayer options->keycode

click it then press ok, if that doesnt work just reenter in the keycode from where ever you bought it from...

thanks but i dont know how i can fix it,because i downloaded it from torrent site. i have no original cod4... i dont know install this with steam... then i can play multiplayer with this or no? because not original.... i have steam and cod3 (original... I bought it)!!! please help me if i can somehow play...

okay. now i can play multiplayer! :P i have one original key code! the problem is only that i cant join on our servers.... " server connection timed out" (on lowping and beginners servers)...

edit: maybe i know what is the problem. i now download the 1.6 and after 1.7 patch!

do you have 1.6 or 1.7 patch? if you have 1.6 you cant join tdm, if you have 1.7 you cant join tdm. (you should be able to see what type you have by looking at the bottom right side of the main menu screen)

it's work! only i am banned from F|A server...xD but no problem! i will play on other servers!!! i have no money to buy this game! :P so! thanks for all! i fixed the problem! it's work!