Teukka

Referee can disable voting? Seem at sw needs some levelling also, mostly seem working okay but just today was bit disappointing actions.

Hopefully It will work as it is.

Mute, map change, start match and pro config votes are okay

Masa_1964

I think you can only disable voting with rcon, not as refree...

Mute vote being disabled isnt a good thing when i just think about all the "hurted big egos" and other rambler i have seen already. It annoys much more to read all the bullshit or listen to the constant vsay, than asking for admin help. Adding Admin levels would be much better. Mostly there are always some FA's around and if not, there is always the chance to hop on other servers to ask admins for help.

Some questions/issues have arisen and I'd like to address them here.

First, admin levels. Is it possible to have admins on the server, or do we just let people do/say what they want? So far I have seen a lot of ego attitudes, but nothing that violates rules so far..

Next is vote abuse. A few FairyArmy players.. Crazy, ridhi, Charizard, and Nub will often abuse the mute feature, and mute players for no reason. I received a report of this on XFire yesterday, but unfortunately could offer the player no help other than asking him to post here.

I quote myself, because I am 1337 like that.

But in all seriousness, I have received a second report from another player about these guys f*cking up the server when theyre there.

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt wanted to make a new topic so i'll just add here my suggestion for SW#1

instead of purefrag map, put special delivery from the beginning

it is the most played and i guess also the most favorite map especially for etpro players

and how about we establish a day of the week + time when we can make an etpro "night"? 

Edited by krAzy :)
  • Like 2

• Clan Friend

i didnt wanted to make a new topic so i'll just add here my suggestion for SW#1

instead of purefrag map, put special delivery from the beginning

it is the most played and i guess also the most favorite map especially for etpro players

and how about we establish a day of the week + time when we can make an etpro "night"? 

nice idea for the etpro night

the server stays on the last map and the last config played, it's up to the players to vote map + config

nice idea for the etpro night

the server stays on the last map and the last config played, it's up to the players to vote map + config

if i understood it well you can just vote change map if u have 6 players on the server . . .

• Clan Friend

if i understood it well you can just vote change map if u have 6 players on the server . . .

maybe if it's left with 6on6 config? anyway there is a cvar in etpro for a server reset config when everyone leaves, that could fix it

maybe if it's left with 6on6 config? anyway there is a cvar in etpro for a server reset config when everyone leaves, that could fix it

Sunny, read my post. He is talking about SW Silent not SW ETPro ^^

• Like 1