Ammo Crate on Tramfight

b0rR*4cHo

• Leader

Which pair of ammo/meds?  There are two of them.  You can give the map co-ordinates, though I believe you mean the ones closest to the tracks and not the ones near the end of the map.

This fix would help Borracho's blood pressure as he was really getting pissed off about it yesterday! :)

my guess would be the one near the end, you have the flag there with a hill going up that is always getting camped by a couple of people, what i'd suggest is set a cap of a max certain amount of ammo packs allowed to be taken instead of entirely disableing it.

my fix for this is !put them who ever med and ammo humping  this best fix that can be done with out remove or limited the ammo or med  and if that don't work kick them  jaymod can't warn so !put them spec 2 or 3 times if they keep doing it kick them 

i know on some of the sniper servers i play med and ammo humping is not allowed