starting a new FA server for team work only players

HELLFIRE

• Administrators

The stop watch server is not friendly for scrims. You can't lock teams,spec lock, etc. 

However, it makes a great obj oriented server for those who want to play obj. It's not just enough to beat the map. You have to beat the map faster than the other team did. It's a blast to play like this. I'd recommend it if you haven't had a chance to. No one is going to be mad you are on their team even if you are teh noobest. I've played with Hester, pro chicken, and several others on the stop watch server a couple times recently. You just need to hop FA servers and ask in global if anyone else wants to play on it. 

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Mod_Server_Cvar

Go through silent mod server cvars and create scream config. If you find that their is no cvar to support the scrim post a suggestion on silent mod forums and we will look at the feature and try to add in next release.

We recently added ETPro style config voting so players can vote for different config. Once your config is ready drop me that in PM and I will add it on server and you will be able to load that up through call vote.

http://mygamingtalk.com/wiki/index.php/Silent_Mod_Server_Cvar

Go through silent mod server cvars and create scream config. If you find that their is no cvar to support the scrim post a suggestion on silent mod forums and we will look at the feature and try to add in next release.

We recently added ETPro style config voting so players can vote for different config. Once your config is ready drop me that in PM and I will add it on server and you will be able to load that up through call vote.

Okay cool! I'll take a look at it.

• Like 1